• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine For all of you that says coke is overrated and sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batwing133

Bluelighter
Im going to start this off by addressing all of the bluelighters of whom ive seen post things about cocaine being overrated and not worth is ect.......

I USED TO BE ONE OF YOU! (lol feel like a rich guy giving a seminar about how to make money) When i first started using cocaine i of course started like pretty much everyone else, getting it from some sketchball in the middle of the hood for shit prices and shit quality. Regardless of how many time ive been told its "straight gasoline" yadayada... you get the point, i was ignorant at the time and I, like many others just have this curiosity about trying out different drugs and cocaine just happened to be one i was set on trying at one point.

In the beginning of my "usage" (i hate to call it that because im more of the binge then quit type of user where i acquire a decent amount of something and then go hard until its gone and then dont think twice about getting anymore for my fun was had and i am satisfied) but anyways every time i would do cocaine no matter the amount, the people i was around, literally any factor or setting no matter what gave me this very persistent anxiety.

I used to hang out with many people who just "had" to have it to have a good night which is in its own way kind of sad but not my case so anyways i kind of came to the conclusion that cocaine just wasnt for me and was never able to understand why people where so crazy about it.

So after a long time of never even seeing coke of any sort, decided to stop fucking with ghetto ass dealers and found a MUUUCHH better source and acquired a bit to test out just to see what it was all about. The first line of this coke was unlike any of the other coke ive ever done, no anxiety, no nasal pain(which i know is sign of cut of course) and it had one of the most profound numbing effects ive ever gotten from coke before.

Reading this you might get the idea that i am just some guy who only did coke a few times in low amounts and never really gave it a full go, but there were points where i was blowing through an 8th with one other friend in just a single day (no dicksizing on doses i really give no fucks how much you can stuff up your nose)

But back to this fuego that i acquired, besides the fish scale appearance, absolute gasoline taste, and most incredible high involving mass confidence in my self allowing me to socialize with almost anyone and just felt like "the man". This is finally what coke is supposed to feel like i finally got the message and can see how people could go overboard with this stuff and love it so much.

Through these experiences i have came to a personal conclusion that all the street coke going around my area is def cut with some kind of amphetamine or stimulant of some sort that used to give me the paranoia and anxiety. in all honesty i would much rather have pure coke cut with fucking baking soda than some decent coke cut with an amph.

So my conclusion to all of you who read this is to not autimatically think that you tried some supposed FIRE cocaine from some thought of reliable dealer, at the end of the day if its on the street you have no damn idea what you are actually getting, the streets and hoods are for dumbasses who would lie to their own mom about some shit.

Stay safe and use correctly!

I've done cocaine once, ordered from the internet. It was really expensive cocaine from peru, so I only acquired enough to do a couple of lines. Yeah, I felt god-like motivation to do anything and everything but this effect lasted 30 minutes which sucked. Lol. (Never touched it again.)

Last edited:
Bad coke sucks. Good coke is good. I doubt many would argue otherwise if stimulant inclined.

Why is this still open? People talk badly about Cocaine because they can't obtain pure product in their area, so have accordingly poor experiences with the drug. It has nothing to do with the substance itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.