• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Foil in glass pipe used for weed?

thats what the old chillums used to have a pebble/rock screen and a cloth over the mouth piece.

Obviously, there is a lack of trust in your relationship, but that would be understandable, given her history of using heroin and your fear of a relapse. I am reluctant to make suggestions about the worse case scenario but given the evidence, your enquiry and concern, I am going to make a suggestion of the possibilities.
Firstly, it is not unusual for some people to put foil in a pipe. She could be using it to smoke hash or weed because the hole is too big.
Secondly, she uses the pipe to smoke crack by placing some ash on the foil and lightly melting the crack on the ash with a flame. She may also be using mini spliffs to smoke heroin, as a heroin roll-up is fairly common with some people. Crack and heroin go together for many.
One of the reasons I am speculating is the fact you are suspicious. That must count for something. However, whether you are being needlessly suspicious or otherwise, I hope you can resolve your relationship problems completely in time. Being overly concerned about what she is up to is unlikely to help her avoid a relapse but developing an honest relationship would help in the long-term.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful advice. I know in my heart that you are right, and I have pressed many times about having an open and honest relationship with her. I was willing to hear what I had to hear, good or bad, in hopes of really making our relationship strong with a good foundation. I find that although she talks the talk about honesty, she doesn't appear to be walking the walk.

I don't want to be asking on random forums for information about what is going on with her, but I guess I just don't know what else to do. She is not responding well right now to anything I have to say or need to talk about.

You are right that I need to be less concerned about what she is doing. It's better for me.. It's just hard to put into practice.

Thank you again