• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Flying with a personal stash of H/fentanyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMeNKU

Greenlighter
I apologize in advance if this is posted on the incorrect forum. I realize this isn’t a legal forum, i’m just seeking some input from someone who maybe has been in a similar situation, and some potential tips. Let’s say someone wants to take a trip to Vegas and will be flying out of Cincinnati… what would be the safest way to take some H/fentanyl for personal use? This will only be about a 2 to 3 day trip, and this person usually uses about a gram per day. I thought maybe having it in a tiny baggie and tucking it somewhere. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! So you think a checked bag would be safer than tucking it on your person? Have never traveled with anything like this and just kind of nervous.
Tucking it on your person is dangerous for those newish scanners. They cannot see inside an orifice however if you feel better that way. But yes. Checked bags are rarely searched.

The TSA does not intentionally search for drugs, if that gives you any peace of mind. Only weapons.

checked bag is probably best, toss it in with toiletries maybe

I flew successfully with a weeks worth of cocaine and heroin mixed in with melatonin capsules in my carry on. No way was I checking that.

Inside a sock in your checked bag seems like safest method to me. Best if you vacuum seal it.

lol lines of which? I can’t imagine cocaine being much fun while strapped to your seat

Haha you are correct it was the heroin in the bathroom but I think I did do a key bump of coke after the dope lines. I hate flying as it is but a few Valium’s were in me too so I was pretty golden

I actually have been taking melatonin’s from that bottle recently and am sober and getting drug tested and I had a mini heart attack one night that I missed a capsule and took a heroin capsule cause I thought I was nodding out but it was all imagined. Plus I triple checked those caps in Florida cause I ran out of both drugs on day 4 of the 7 day trip.

Last time I flew I brought weed edibles and just mixed them in with some other snacks in my carry on and they didn't take it even though you could def smell that shit. I did get pulled aside for a pat down and explosive residue check but that's normal for me for whatever reason. I'm sure it'd be easier with something less bulky that doesn't smell so strong. A small bag of powder placed along side so chips and candy probably wont be too noticeable.

Haha you are correct it was the heroin in the bathroom but I think I did do a key bump of coke after the dope lines. I hate flying as it is but a few Valium’s were in me too so I was pretty golden

I actually have been taking melatonin’s from that bottle recently and am sober and getting drug tested and I had a mini heart attack one night that I missed a capsule and took a heroin capsule cause I thought I was nodding out but it was all imagined. Plus I triple checked those caps in Florida cause I ran out of both drugs on day 4 of the 7 day trip.
lol i need to try drugs on a plane. i've thought about an edible or low dose LSD but never did it. although now that i think about, GABA drugs seem ideal lol

i'm planning to bring some mdma on my next trip (planned for after covid) so this thread was useful in thinking of concealment tactics

Checked luggage. At my previous job i flew all the time with subs in my checked luggage. Wasn't prescribed them at the time. I even had a note on my bag once saying it was randomly searched and no issues

Sorry but we shy away from legal questions here due to the liability implications. Good luck though, don't get busted!

Status
Not open for further replies.