View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Flushing out the antipsychotics?

Snowy_Hell

Bluelighter
Does anyone know of a way to do that? To flush out the antipsychotics, Promazine and olanzepine to be exact? I can't trip while on that junk. Thanks for the response in advance.

Go see a doctor about getting off them you have to taper down your dosages instead of going cold turkey cause the side effects will be pretty fucked

Go see a doctor about getting off them you have to taper down your dosages instead of going cold turkey cause the side effects will be pretty fucked
Yeah, I know. But my "doctor" is an icy bitch that loves her Big Pharma providers that put food on her table through provisions her system makes from sales of those poisons. That system will never deny otherworldly powers that antipsychotics are supposed to have, which they absolutely do not. Side effects are indeed nasty. Shakes, sweating, cramping and puking, but at least I'm not a zombie while on them. Plus, they'll force that crap on me while being locked up after the incoming trial. That's why I was hoping that there is a way for quicker cleanup from said "meds". Regardless, thanks for the reply.

How long it takes for a medication to leave your body depends on its dose, and its metabolism. Meds disappear from your body more quickly at first, and then more slowly, when there is less around for the body to find and remove.

In medicine we make an assumption. It’s not perfectly accurate but close enough. We say the medication is pretty much gone after “4-to-5 half lives.” If your medication has a half-life of 3 hours, then it will be close to gone in 12 to 15 hours after the last dose. But notice that half was gone in 3 hours, and by 6 hours you were down to a quarter of the original highest amount. The medication effects could be gone, even though some medication is still in your blood.

Most medications have a half-life of about 24 hours, so they are gone — or close to it — in 4-to-5 days. A few medications have very long half-lives. Fluoxetine/Prozac, for example, takes almost a week to decrease by half, so even when it is no longer being swallowed, it takes slightly over a month for it to be completely gone.

Last edited:
How long it takes for a medication to leave your body depends on its dose, and its metabolism. Medications disappear from your body more quickly at first, and then more slowly when there is less of it around for the body to find and remove.

In medicine we make an assumption. It’s not perfectly accurate but close enough. We say the medication is pretty much gone after “4-to-5 half lives.” If your medication has a half-life of 3 hours, then it will be close to gone in 12 to 15 hours after the last dose. But notice that half was gone in 3 hours, and by 6 hours you were down to a quarter of the original highest amount. The medication effects could be gone even though some medication is still in your blood.

Most medications have a half-life of about 24 hours, so they are gone — or close to it — in 4-to-5 days. A few medications have very long half-lives. Fluoxetine/Prozac, for example, takes almost a week to decrease by half, so even when it is no longer being swallowed, it takes slightly over a month for it to be completely gone.

Hey that's a pretty cool observation! I didn't know that. (y)

How long it takes for a medication to leave your body depends on its dose, and its metabolism. Meds disappear from your body more quickly at first, and then more slowly, when there is less around for the body to find and remove.

In medicine we make an assumption. It’s not perfectly accurate but close enough. We say the medication is pretty much gone after “4-to-5 half lives.” If your medication has a half-life of 3 hours, then it will be close to gone in 12 to 15 hours after the last dose. But notice that half was gone in 3 hours, and by 6 hours you were down to a quarter of the original highest amount. The medication effects could be gone, even though some medication is still in your blood.

Yeah, I know. It should take about two weeks for Promazine to leave my system.