• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flurazepam 30mg blue caps

thelung

Bluelighter
Got my hands on a few of these blue Flurazepam 30mg caps. 4 to be exact. What would be a good starting dose for somebody who has never done this benzo? I take xanax bars/footballs and klonopins on a /fairly/ regularly basis; but not like -all- the time. Maybe I should dose 2 capsules? 3? Let me know please! I also have two 2mg Xanax bars (yellow ones). feedback appreciated.<3

Got my hands on a few of these blue Flurazepam 30mg caps. 4 to be exact. What would be a good starting dose for somebody who has never done this benzo? I take xanax bars/footballs and klonopins on a /fairly/ regularly basis; but not like -all- the time. Maybe I should dose 2 capsules? 3? Let me know please! I also have two 2mg Xanax bars (yellow ones). feedback appreciated.<3

The info i found says that 15-30mg flurazepam = .5mg clonazepam, so since the 15-30 window is so large and not very useful i would act as if 15mg=.5mg and 30mg=1mg just to be safe.. so probly start with 2 and wait a while and see how you feel, if it doesn't please you take another 1 or 2.. you will be able to feel how much you need.

Have fun. Be safe. %)

When I get the 30mg capsules, I pop them open and do 5 or 6mg at the most. I find this benzo is really potent, and if you take a full 30mg, it is likely you will fall asleep for 12 to 18 hours.

You'll also be buzzed the next day due to active metabolites.

Flurazepam is a partial agonist, so taking multiple 30mg capsules isn't worth it. This is for someone like me without benzo tolerance, so if you have active benzo tolerance, the largest dose I would take is 1 capsule.

Let us know what you think of it! A lot of people are strictly not impressed with this one but I like it a lot.

When I get the 30mg capsules, I pop them open and do 5 or 6mg at the most. I find this benzo is really potent, and if you take a full 30mg, it is likely you will fall asleep for 12 to 18 hours.

You'll also be buzzed the next day due to active metabolites.

Flurazepam is a partial agonist, so taking multiple 30mg capsules isn't worth it. This is for someone like me without benzo tolerance, so if you have active benzo tolerance, the largest dose I would take is 1 capsule.

Let us know what you think of it! A lot of people are strictly not impressed with this one but I like it a lot.

Hate to bump an old ass thread. But I have a large ass benzo tolerance. I just got prescribed 60mg a night for sleep. Should I only take 30mg? I find that none of the Z drugs work for me, the only thing that really puts me to sleep is: alprazolam, clonazolam or flubromazolam. Tolerance is a bitch. Should I have just asked my doctor for Temazepam? I'm not really looking to get high, I just want to get some damn sleep. Oh, and I'm scripted 20mg of diazepam along with the Dalmane. I get to try out the Dalmane tomorrow night. For tonight, it's 1mg of ClonazoLAM and hmm, maybe 10mg diazepam, not sure yet. Once again, sorry for bumping this old ass thread, but I didn't wanna make a new one. I used the search feature and found this to be the most useful thread regarding Dalmane.

Dalmane and Temazepam are the usual benzodiazepines prescribed for sleep but Dalmane is slightly more old school. Thing about Dalmane is it has a ridiculous T½; this can be good because it prevents anxiety during the day but also can make you feel all fuzzy the next day. Valium also has a long half life but the situation with it's metabolites is different. Dalmane is a drug to knock you out, it comes on fierce and strong, and lasts a good while; temazepam doesn't last as long, this is the usual dichotomy of people who can't get to sleep vs people who wake up. While Temazepam is much sought after by recreational drug users, Dalmane is less recreational and more just sedating vs being euphoric.

Side note, Dalmane was my first recreational drug to take not counting alcohol, when I was about 10 or 11 and in my mother's medicine cabinet. (At 12 I got my first Rx for codeine and have been in love with opiates ever since.) Not having any experience with drugs, I thought Dalmane was pretty awesome. It's not, especially someone with a large benzo tolerance like yours. Your doctor prescribed it as a sleeping pill, and it is one of the strongest out there at least in the benzodiazepine class. Since you have a large ass tolerance, 60mg is probably a decent dose for you, 30mg might not be enoungh. Unless you are combining with opiates, alcohol, or other stuff, 60mg won't kill you, but it's always good to start low with a new drug.

This post or any of my communications do not constitute professional advice nor do they establish a professional relationship of any kind; I make no claim to any specific professional credentials; in person consultation is essential for any medical, psychological, substance-related or harm reduction decisions. While peer support an advice can be helpful, any content posted online, regardless of it's source, cannot, by it's very nature, substitute for an in-person relationship with a clinician who has had the opportunity to take your history in the larger context and provide professional advice with all these factors, and others, taken into account.

I did 30mg and somehow felt it and feel asleep. Tonight will be my 3rd night taking it. I thought he gave me 60x 30mg but it turns out he only gave me 30 :( With 90x 10mg Valium. (which I barely take because they don't seem to do shit for me) I'm glad he got me (well, I got myself) off of his high dose of 6mg a day.

So now it's looking like this:

got off 6mg klonopin - went to 30mg of valium (i def noticed the drastic change at first) + 30 ambien 12.5 CR or 30 3mg Lunesta. The Z drugs don't work for me.

So I said, what about Dalmane and he said alright. I also told him I wanted to drop 10mg of Valium from my 30mg daily.

So now I'm on 30mg Dalmane at night and 20mg throughout the day. But I don't need my morning Valium, so I take that dose along with the Dalmabe for sleep. Seems to be working (so far) even with my massive tolerance.

edit: I'm in NYC too lol ^

Get on AIM if you can. My screen name is "etnies"

Last edited: