• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flunitrazepam?

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
I just heard that flunitrazepam is one of the most euphoric benzos out there and I am going to have some tonight.

I want you guys to tell me anything worth knowing about them what should I do and what should I avoid doing?

And everything what you can tell me about them I would be honored to hear that from you. (cuz you saved my life once, maybe you would do that again) :\

Well I did not have luck of finding flunitrazepam but I found mirtazepine 30mg and I am going to take a half of a pill tonight. Can it have any recreational value? I read that it is an antidepressant and those kind of drugs do not seem to have any recreational effect, can this be that I just lost 10 euros for nothing or does it have any sedative effects, and what are the risk of taking them with seroquel and sodium valproate (depakine)? Cuz those two meds I am taking for my health issues.
And what are the risks of taking them to use them daily, as a treatment for anxiety and insomnia?

Mirtazapine basically does the same as seroquel but without effect on dopamine directly. Its a drug that use serotonin and histamine to sedate and reduce anxiety. But it takes at least 3 weeks of use to have a proper effect on anxiety. So I'd say its just another sleep drug that isnt a benzo like all others. Low recreationnal value and even, to me , low medicinal value.

Flunitrazepam is like any other benzo it just come on quicker which shorten the peak and plateau making it more intense and euphoric. To compare flunitrazepam and nitrazepam would be the same as comparing Valium to oxazepam.

Trying to find similarities between Mirtazapine and Flunitrazepam is like trying to find the similarities between a Surfboard and Liz Hurley.

ie. waste of time.

Two totally different class of drugs as per my "example" above.

After re-reading your second post, I would just like to say "take it easy", be safe and don't just take any pill hoping it will be similar to what you originally wanted.
It could be really dangerous and irresponsible.

Ask your questions here and read the answers before "winging it" on your own, I mean isn't that why you started this thread?

Be safe and good luck.