• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flunitrazepam

JoeThaPillPoppa

Greenlighter
Hey

2 hours ago:

I took 1mg of flunitrazepam oral, then 0,5 mg under my tounge, felt buzzed, then later i parachuted 1,5mg, was messed up but started feeling sober again pretty fast..... but then, like half an hour later i took another 1mg oral and then i was really messed up

....BUT, now im almost completely sober again....wtf???? I thought this stuff was gonna keep my flying for ATLEAST 5-6 hours (back when i used alot of oxazepam i was high for like, 4 hours....)

Why did the high vanish so quickly? Does this benzo have a REALLY short half life or what? :?

Hi Joethapillpoppa, Yep i believe that the roofies do have a very short half life of around 8-10 hours. Flunitrazepam is rohypnol that has got a reputation of being used as a date rape drug so im supprised it did not last at least a good 6 hours. I think rohypnol are a short acting version of the long acting sleeping tablet nitrazepam. Im prescribed nitrazepam myself they have a quite a long half life and can be used in same way as diazepam to prevent benzo withdrawals.

I ended up taking them in they day now as chill pils although i do usually try to save 1x 5mg tablet for the evening hope that helps in someway :) Peace

Last edited:
Among the years of my opiate addiction,i used alot of benzos on the side,with flunitrazepam being the most common(still using it).
It has a decent ability to keep me in an uplifted spirit throughout the whole day,cure my anxiety and generally "brighten up" the mood,but in my experience the actual high lasts very little(a couple of hours tops) and builds a tolerance very quickly.Actually,the only time i preety much can get high on it is the first week after im off it for a couple of months.After the 1st week,i usually need to double the dose to even feel the buzz,and after 2-3 weeks it makes me comfy but no high/buzz whatsoever.

If you have a tolerance for benzos or flunitrazepam in particular,im not suprised your high lasted for a short while.

The nicest benso ive ever had in my life was flurazepam dalmane 30mg capsules, there not the strongest of the benzos but i thought they was pritty lush and moreish specially specially compared to diazepam temazepam or nitrazepam which was the onese most common in this area. Dalmane capsules seemed far superior but then i was doing 5-10 30mg caps at a time.

Hi @black kat (ref post #4 March 12, 2014)

I have a very long history using benzodiazapines, both with 10 years of abuse, and, with,
once 7 years, and another 10 years of abstinence.

I have been back on the benzo's for about 7 years in a row, this time.

Having failed to ever obtain any Roche Rohypnol, in my travels outside of the USA, the past
8 years...........Mexico, three times, Cozumel, Playa Del Carmen, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta...
face to face with Latin M.D's, (obtained 90 count supply of real deal by Rx Roche Valium, Rivotril),
avoided the Narco Mexican Mob controlled pharmacias, in the Gulf of Mexico and Pacific resort
cities, with the help of a expensive M.D,..........Holland, (Amsterdam), and, the Carribbean,
St. Maartin, (saw 3 different M.D's for alprazolam, diazepam, more diazepam, all generic, from
the Phillipsburg, St. Maartin, (lesser Antilles). Always by a expensive M.D (Starwood Resorts)
or, with Fiesta Americana Resort chain for a prescription, my USA med records, and, USA pharmacy
bottles, of USA controlled meds, with in most cases the MD office on the grounds of the $300.00
per day and up super resort hotel/Spa/Golf resorts. "I can't do this anymore", have tapped out my
FF miles, and my Hotel reward points, plus, my credit cards, have gone from "0" balance, only,
5 years ago, to now $15,000.00 US funds. Next topic, my search is over for PharmChemie Toquilone.

I now believe, I have my first opportunity, of sample, some non-Roche flunitrazepam, in the
1 mg size, that, are 1 mg size manufactured "across the pond" by allegedly, Sandoz Pharma,
from one to two sources, I have had a IOP business relationship since the year 2010.
In about two more weeks I will know, if I receive. the risk factor, IMHO, with every former
IOP, and currently running IOP, is the bait and switch game. Every IOP I have had dealings
with, this past decade, has, their HTF meds or their bona fide specialty, and, also, they have
bogus meds, that, are very highly diluted, if not fake. It is a matter of, trial and error, for me.
Most of the IOP's from 2001 to 2012 are now out of business, but I have 3 left, and all three,
have top notch meds + counterfeit meds, regardless if they are in blister-packs, or, are
shipped loose, in a clear baggie. Country of origin the past 10 years, my lips are sealed, with
IOP's.

Last edited: