• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam-Warning

The Shadow Self

Bluelighter
I have delved into benzos in and out for years, never with any crazy binges or anything like that, and always tried to keep tolerance low, and taper after a little prolonged use. Well, I did employ Valium, Ativan, Xanax, etc., etc., for quite a few years, and while had them mostly for comedowns from late-night excursions into psychedelia, I lost access to the legit benzos and started tinkering with Etiz, which was interesting, although the short 1/2 life sucks. Anyway, I have tinkered with Clam, and upon initial contact, I discovered that what I had read was true; the shit has horsepower and should not be employed unless one is truly informed. Even 250ug, at first, had me upside/down. So, I have a good amount of it packed away for a rainy day, and purposes described above. Well, I decided to access some Flam and let me tell you...for once I can say there's a compound that is almost too much, too potent, and has a stupid long half life. Much less than a mg could have a benzo naive' person blacked out, and not only that, but the effects can be felt for well beyond 24hours. Now, I don't know about you, but a compound that can literally keep you dozing off for a day and a half is just too much. To me, it gets into date-rape drug categories of just being brutal and unforgiving, and at the sub mg level for many. So, travelers, be wary of Flam: it is nothing to be toyed with and feels as far from recreational as possible. The shit can erase you from existence if you are not careful, and I would not go anywhere near another CNS depressant with it in you. Not even a beer. Just a cautionary tale.

Hm - I have about 30 mg or more Clona plus 15 mbFluBromazepam, 10 mg Alprazolam and 3 mg Lorazepam in my body since 6pm . Believe it or not. I'm not blacking out, I don't have that typical benzowriting (just my English is not that good). I'm just a bit tired. And not that you mean I will sleep for a week. In 5 hours I#m awake again.

Jup. It is as it is. I'm not proud of it.

Insomnia fucking sucks huh JoehJoeh.

Ive been dying to try some of these rc benzos, but the lack of ease of use makes me nervous.

Oh god i love LOVE flurazepam benzo through 2 days with one dose.

This sounds like my brain was meant for flubromazolam and not the other way around.