• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam, a possible adenosine reuptake inhibitor.

swimming.since.99

Bluelighter
I have been dependant on RC benzos for quite a while, and I occasionally taper down, mostly I stay on the same dose, without increasing it. Occasionally I take a bigger dose to enjoy the buzz.

I mainly use Clonazolam, Nifoxipam, and Pyrazolam, and in the future would be looking forward to Flunitrazolam =D

At the beginning of this week, I swithced from Nifoxipan to Flubromazolam, and noticed something very interesting.

with other benzos, I would get mild GABA sedation and a regular buzz, but Flubromazolam is very different. Since it has a long half life I only take it once every 24 hours, and always in the evening, and along with a nice buzz I noticed very strong adenosine tiredness and sedation. I decided to experiment and used 200mg of Caffeine (x4 of Bayer 50mg) since caffeine is an adenosine receptor antagonist.

Right after taking FlbLAM and Caffeine, Flubromazolam felt like like a regular benzo with a nice buzz and only mild GABA sedation. This makes me think that Flubromazolam is an adenosine reuptake inhibitor just like meprobamate.
What do you guys think?

SWIM.

Aren't most, if not, all benzos adenosine reuptake inhibitors.?

Benzodiazepines apparently do act as weak Adenosine Reuptake Inhibitors according to Wikipedia, although this effect is dwarfed by their extreme potency at allosterically modulating the GABA receptor. I seriously doubt that Flubromazolam is some sort of special snowflake benzo - it's really just an analogue of the already ultra-potent Triazolam (which is approximately twice as potent as Xanax and primarily produces hypnotic effects).