• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazolam 2.5mg

Stretchmarkboy

Greenlighter
OK, first off I take benzos for anxiety relief only and have never built a tolerance. Two milligrams of Klonopin does the same now as 21 years ago. My anxiety is life crippling. I'd be on disability without it or have drank myself to death by now.

The source I usually get my clonazolam from also sent plenty of flubromazolam. I dissolved 2g into a 750ml of Everclear and shook until completely dissolved. Hot bath for the remaining chunks on the bottom. I took 1ml = 2.66mg and my anxiety is gone and my muscles are quite relaxed. I'm only drowsy if I lay down. I also have plenty of clonazolam. Think it would be a good idea to maybe use one for a week and then switch to the other continuously every week? I only use these for anxiety control. Never to even catch a buzz. I'd need twenty bars for that.

Thanks

I'm a bit confused, you say you've never built a tolerance but then say you take 2mg clonazepam everyday and would require twenty bars to catch a buzz, that certainly sounds like tolerance to me!

Anyway, in regards to your question it probably would be beneficial to rotate your different benzos as a way of reducing build up of additional tolerance to the therapeutic effects you require in the same way opioids are rotated during long term pain management as there is incomplete cross tolerance between the different drugs. I believe it would be the same with benzos.

Just be careful with weighing out your different benzo powders as it certainly isn't fun to take too many benzos and black out!

Oof, so how are you now? lol

I'd take 0.2 ml next time, 0.5 mg is more than enough for anxiety reduction. This stuff has effects that linger for days, it's not the ideal benzo to be taking daily or bi-weekly.

OK, first off I take benzos for anxiety relief only and have never built a tolerance. Two milligrams of Klonopin does the same now as 21 years ago. My anxiety is life crippling. I'd be on disability without it or have drank myself to death by now.

The source I usually get my clonazolam from also sent plenty of flubromazolam. I dissolved 2g into a 750ml of Everclear and shook until completely dissolved. Hot bath for the remaining chunks on the bottom. I took 1ml = 2.66mg and my anxiety is gone and my muscles are quite relaxed. I'm only drowsy if I lay down. I also have plenty of clonazolam. Think it would be a good idea to maybe use one for a week and then switch to the other continuously every week? I only use these for anxiety control. Never to even catch a buzz. I'd need twenty bars for that.

I seriously doubt "rotating" your benzos is going to do anything to slow down your tolerance buildup. At worst, it might just help you lose track of how much you're actually taking.

Also, keep in mind that 2.66 mg of flubromazolam represents a massive increase in equivalent dosage over 2 mg of clonazepam, as clonazolam and flubromazolam are both considered to be easily twice as potent as clonazepam.

Edit: Also, consider that it is only a matter of time before the various RC benzos are scheduled, and you are in for a grueling withdrawal.
Etizolam has already been made a Schedule I substance in several US states, and as it keeps appearing in counterfeit bars and being implicated in lethal opioid overdoses, it is likely to be federally scheduled soon (a few weeks ago, the FDA issued a notice / request for comments concerning several RC's including etizolam and flualprazolam); I wouldn't bet on clonazolam and flubromazolam escaping the eye of the authorities forever, especially considering they've already been banned in atleast one US state.

Last edited:
Yeah I have no experience yet, but since I have some now I had to look it up.
Based on the data obtained from a single healthy volunteer study, the terminal elimination half-life of flubromazolam following a single dose of 0.5 mg was estimated to be 10 to 20 hours.2 Users of flubromazolam not only reported a quick onset of action (10 minutes) but also sedative effects that lasted several days.5 The variable and prolonged clinical effects of flubromazolam highlight the high risk of unintentional overdoses with life-threatening consequences

I'm a bit confused, you say you've never built a tolerance but then say you take 2mg clonazepam everyday and would require twenty bars to catch a buzz, that certainly sounds like tolerance to me!

Anyway, in regards to your question it probably would be beneficial to rotate your different benzos as a way of reducing build up of additional tolerance to the therapeutic effects you require in the same way opioids are rotated during long term pain management as there is incomplete cross tolerance between the different drugs. I believe it would be the same with benzos.

Just be careful with weighing out your different benzo powders as it certainly isn't fun to take too many benzos and black out!

2mg of Klonopin does the same now as it did 21+ years ago. For someone with actual, real anxiety you don't build a tolerance. It's no different than a schizophrenic taking anti-psychotic medication for the rest of his or her life.

Oof, so how are you now? lol

I'd take 0.2 ml next time, 0.5 mg is more than enough for anxiety reduction. This stuff has effects that linger for days, it's not the ideal benzo to be taking daily or bi-weekly.

Fine. Thank you. Personally, I prefer clonazolam as it does the same as clonazepam for the most part in controlling my anxiety.