• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazepam's equipotency to other benzos? I can't find any information!

alex_anders_8

Greenlighter
Okay, I'm an idiot, I put PAM instead of LAM. This post is about FlubromazoLAM

I started this with several months clean (apart from my prescribed ones for 18 months now so I couls consider my tolerance fairly low.
I was actually doing awesome and on all the right meds (to be "normal" functional...and maybe even beginning to feel a little happiness)....then my doctor decides I'm doing really well and cuts me off Cold Turkey from Lorazepam 4mg/day and Haloperidol 15mg/day [Lorazepam was 1mg in am, 1mg in om and 2mg before bed; Haloperidol was 5mg in morning, 5mg at lunchtime and 5mg at night.
I couldn't believe it because they, along with Sertraline (Zoloft)
've taken most benzo's out there but generally go with Xanax/Alprazolam or Valium/Diazepam (although I like Lorazepam, Triazolam, Midazelam...all benzo's really lol).
I was running very slow on Xanax (my relapse on benzo's has been recent at this point) and I was probably taking 0.5mg of Xanax three times a day plus 1mg before bed.
Without going into where/what/selling/buying/pricing, I got an amazing deal on 500 0.25 Flubromazolam (LAM, not PAM) pills.
I' struggling to think of their strength in relation to other benzo's.
At first, I would probably have compared 0.25mg of Flubromazolam to 0.75-1mg of Alprazolam. Although Now that I have been on it for a week (Flubromazolam is really bad at quickly building you up a tolerance) I'd say 0.25mg Flubromazepam feel about the same as 0.5mg Xanax.

Any thoughts/links/research? I would be very interested in what you guys have to think?

Oh and any opinions on Clonazolam would be great as I'm getting a bunch of them plus a bunch of Diclazepam (experienced the latter a few times)

If doc took you of meds without titrating down go back to doc and tell him you are experiencing discontinuation syndrome due to improper titration off meds. Any doc will write a valium or xanax script to a non-drug-seeking anxiety patient.

Yeah, flubromazolam is really fucking dangerous shit.
Sounds like that warning might be a bit late, but you need medical supervision to safely come off (taper off) benzodiazepines.

I read on one page that 1mg should equal ~40mgs of valium but I wouldn't place any faith on such a page. For me, 1mg feels like 4-5 mgs of xanax but definitely keep in mind thatYMMV. Clonazolam is several times weaker but with tnat being said .25mgs is the highest I would recommend starting with. The c,lam is much more recreational in my opinion and you don't get a hefty tolerance after a single dose like you do with the f-lam. If you're tapering I'd highly recommend diclazepam

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice, everyone.
I am a legit anxiety patient (I've been having panic attacks at 12 or 13 as well as perpetual anxiety that never ever went away. Doctors here in the UK very very very rarely prescribe benzo's. My grandmother was prescribed low-dose diazepam (5mg three times a day or something) for 14 days after being told she had terminal cancer.

I'm in my early 20's now and due to the severity of my anxiety and panic attacks, I had to drop out of University 2 months before the end of them first year. Have only had one job (for less than three months) and I was sweating, trembling, feeling all squirmy inside, panicky (I'm sure you know the feeling).

Shortly after I turned 20, my cousin came to stay with us for a month (like I said, I like in the UK) during her "Gap Year". She moved to Oregon 14 years ago with her parents. Anyway, she was prescribed Klonopin/Clonazepam. When she saw what a wreck I was about 80-90% of the time, she really insisted I'd take one of her Clonazepam (they were 1mg and I took a half). It was a MIRACLE CURE.

Because of the ridiculous, virtually extinct use of benzo's by doctors I have been buying my own and taking them properly. My Cousin left me 10 1mg Klonopin when she left and I took 0.5mg 3 x per day (occasionally 1mg if my panic attacks got really bad). I cant express enough the positive effect on my life because of benzo's. Even my family/friends are supportive of me buying/taking (technically illicit) because I'm much happier, much more confident, people say I'm funny and I enjoy socializing now.

Sorry for going off on a tangent there. I had a severe illness recently which caused (among many other things) violent convulsions. They kept me on Lorazepam for that and I had roughly an 8-9 day supply left that they let me take home. As well as anxiety (I have BPD) I have severe depression with psychotic features and normally take Quetiapine (Seroquel). I have no idea why they switched me from Seroquel to Haloperodol for these few weeks?? Especially since the Seroquel was working so well.
My doctor agreed I'd be better back on Quetiapine, but wanted to see how I was "off of anti-psychotics" for a month first.
Obviously, it was disastrous.

I've been okay on Flubromazolam but the potency is worrying (and I've been on it 12 days and already 1.5mg dose feels like a 0.25 or 0.5 did at first.

I have ordered Clonazolam and Diclazepam to try. Thanks so much for the advice! I'm going to try them for a week each (then diazepam). If anything works as well for me as Xanax Clonazepam and Lorazepam, I'll stick with it. If not I will probably stick back with Xanax.

So I guess my use is a grey area. I buy them online and do not have a doctors prescription...but at the same time these are a medication I desperately need and that massively impact on my quality of life for the good. I also take as directed. I don't snort them or take many to get high.

op, if you legit need the medication and HAVE to self medicate with Benzos for the love of God don't use one with 'lam' on the end, stick with the lower potency benzos as suggested above :)

I never noticed that before! But you're right! With the odd exception, benzo's ending in -lam tend to be several times more potent than those ending in -pam.

I think I'm going to take a less potent long-acting benzo like Diazepam and then have a potent rapid-onset one like Xanax for "breakthrough anxiety" and panic attacks.

I was exactly like you describe at 20. If you feel you must go with a benzo try to do it right, and I strongly suggest clonazepam. It's great for anxiety of the type you describe and you've had success with it.

Chuck the flubromazolam in the can safely, if it's powder wear respirator and mix with a large amount of coffee grinds very well, the ditch it in a dumpster in a tight container - when you have a good supply of "pam" type benzos.

Also, if I had to over again I would only use them short term (two months max, absolute max) while I also worked intensively with a good CBT therapist. That way you can learn new behaviors and means of dealing with anxiety without anxiety in the way and discontinue the benzos b/f you get in deep like myself and so many others. That's they ideal use of benzos. Long term therapy with benzos isn't going to end easily, no, not at all.

It's the worst of all addictions to get out from under, imo, ime. And I have a lot of experince with w/d-ing from all sorts of substances.

I wish you the best, I know the hell it can be.