• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos FlubromazePAM

NeuroDr

Bluelighter
So I’ve struggled with anxiety my whole life and I really just kind of push through it. The past few years somewhat regular low dose use of ketamine has been very helpful. I’m a therapist and have done lots of work in understanding the roots of it and utilize any skills I can in trying to mitigate effects outside of drugs. I don’t like SSRIs and don’t want to go on those but have been feeling exasperated enough lately to begin the process of scheduling an appointment with my doctor and letting them know my whole history and my understanding of benzos and what I want and why.
I’ve also had great success years ago with etizolam when I used to have easy access to it, and may order again, but would like to have proper medical script for a legit benzo.
Meanwhile, I’ve had a stash of flubromazepam for at least 5 years that I’ve never touched out of anxiety for it’s well-known duration of action. But I decided to try some yesterday, about 6-8mg (given scale accuracy), and what a gem I’ve been sitting on! It’s been 21 hours since I took that dose and I could probably go down to 4mg because I do have a little more sedation and generally slow cognition than I’d like. But the anxiolytic properties were amazing! I could see this being a once a week kind of thing since I still definitely feel the effects. My work as a therapist at a free harm reduction outpatient clinic in a high crime/poverty neighborhood in a major U.S. city is high stress, high vicarious trauma, which definitely adds to my anxiety levels. And I think at a lower dose I can maintain energy to do my usual activities I enjoy outside work but take the edge of my GAD. Feeling very hopeful.

if you are trained in this stuff, then you of all people should know the destructive power of regular GABA agents for the treatment of GAD, PTSD and other anxiety issues. do what you like, but the worst thing that ever happened to me, my anxiety, and my trauma issues was a benzo Rx and subsequent withdrawal. Also, be super careful with "regular" ket. if you have the "permatolerance" that's because you are upregulating glutamate sites, and can no longer cut off electrical activity. combine that with downregulated GABA receptors and you have a hell that i just can't even begin to describe the suffering of. took me 9 mos to feel like my fingers weren't in a 110v socket. and yeah - individual brain electrical systems are just that, individual - but if you happen to be one of the people susceptible (and usually those w GAD etc. don't have great gaba functioning to begin with...) - it is 110% not worth messin with that napalm.

I had to go through all the of that, and completely relearn real world sober coping mechanisms for all the anxiety problems from scratch because my entire toolbox for dealing with emotions from childhood onward was chemical. not a pretty picture. use it for emergency one off use a couple times a year. for me, daily zen meditation, kung fu and other exercise have been the game changers.

Flubromazepam is a good benzo and 8mg gave me three nights of awesome sleep as well as a feeling of mellowness for three days. It's like valium lite that lasts so much longer. I pushed it to 12mg but effects were mainly sedation. Less is more with benzos. It is also one of the few benzos that doesn't dull my taste which makes food taste shite.

I really liked flubromazepam but @cdin is talking sense about regular benzo use and anxiety. As long as you can keep it to once a week MAX then it's not too bad, but please bear in mind benzos lose their magic pretty damn quickly unfortunately.

I really liked flubromazepam but @cdin is talking sense about regular benzo use and anxiety. As long as you can keep it to once a week MAX then it's not too bad, but please bear in mind benzos lose their magic pretty damn quickly unfortunately.
they are not a useful plan for tackling long term anxiety, is all i know. My poor mom is just waiting for the day her GP says she has dementia markers and cuts her rX. she has no coping skills for severe PTSD and im certain it's going to throw her life completely out of control. not worth being in the middle of that wormcan.

I had 4mg of this stuff once in one go. Could make it to the bed nothing more. Woke up 11-12 hours later without any hangover. I don’t know how you can dose over 10mg in one day with this long duration benzo.

It's easy, you just black out for weeks and only realise what you've taken when you find the empty packet with the flubromazepam label on it. Literally lost an entire week, pretty scary to think about really god knows what I got up to but this was years ago. Hopefully I didn't catch syphilis or something...

That’s what can happen with all these potent benzos being sold. I had a gram of phenazepam once, almost never touched it or had any problem with it. I find benzos highly lame and not suitable for recreational purposes.

phenazepam is the only benzo that burnt me in such a since. (poor dosing etc). seems to feel like nothing but moorish. imo of course.

For any longer term use, the best option is a thienyldiazepine, like etizolam. Tolerance develops way slower than with benzodiazepines. It seems pretty obvious (at least to me), that all the research on thienyldiazepines show that its targets on the GABA receptor are a bit different, hence the different actions. Etizolam is brilliant, doesn't leave you with anythiglike as severe a habit as a comparable benzo dosage regeime and leaves you functional. Sadly, it's not been approved for use in the UK/NHS, just the rest of Europe (could start about the stupidity of Brexit, but I think that is obvious, now!)

For any longer term use, the best option is a thienyldiazepine, like etizolam. Tolerance develops way slower than with benzodiazepines. It seems pretty obvious (at least to me), that all the research on thienyldiazepines show that its targets on the GABA receptor are a bit different, hence the different actions. Etizolam is brilliant, doesn't leave you with anythiglike as severe a habit as a comparable benzo dosage regeime and leaves you functional. Sadly, it's not been approved for use in the UK/NHS, just the rest of Europe (could start about the stupidity of Brexit, but I think that is obvious, now!)

yeah, etizolam is my favorite. It really seems to be about the safest benzo (or rather, thieno). Pretty short duration, clears your system quickly, and tolerance build-up is slow. I have been able to get away with dosing it pretty often without ever having any real issues. Not that I usually do this. I use it a couple of times of week for a while now while as I am going from poppy pods -> suboxone -> kratom -> off opioids (currently in the kratom stage). I have never had to increase my dose at all, 1mg will do it (I use it for sleep only, or drug comedowns, ie, also sleep. For drug comedowns it takes 2mg)

Last edited:
if you are trained in this stuff, then you of all people should know the destructive power of regular GABA agents for the treatment of GAD, PTSD and other anxiety issues. do what you like, but the worst thing that ever happened to me, my anxiety, and my trauma issues was a benzo Rx and subsequent withdrawal. Also, be super careful with "regular" ket. if you have the "permatolerance" that's because you are upregulating glutamate sites, and can no longer cut off electrical activity. combine that with downregulated GABA receptors and you have a hell that i just can't even begin to describe the suffering of. took me 9 mos to feel like my fingers weren't in a 110v socket. and yeah - individual brain electrical systems are just that, individual - but if you happen to be one of the people susceptible (and usually those w GAD etc. don't have great gaba functioning to begin with...) - it is 110% not worth messin with that napalm.

I had to go through all the of that, and completely relearn real world sober coping mechanisms for all the anxiety problems from scratch because my entire toolbox for dealing with emotions from childhood onward was chemical. not a pretty picture. use it for emergency one off use a couple times a year. for me, daily zen meditation, kung fu and other exercise have been the game changers.
Absolutely right! Do Zen Meditation and physical exercises that make you sweat and if possible take a look at the training site, which helped so many, darebee. Look it up and never give it up. I for instance really improved through Flubromazepam powder. But benzos are like weed: many individually differently affecting strains.
Best life method: body-mind training and darebee is a cool starting point. And learn mental training, Kurt Teppperwein is an easy all-in-one starting point. When you know how to make best use of your thoughts, always turn to empowering thoughts. Meditation+physical training will help! Good luck!