• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

flubromazepam solubility

3dmusic

Bluelighter
I read that 22.3mg flubromazepam is soluble in one litre of 25 deg c water, but I know nothing of unit conversion, or whatever it is called.
Does this mean that 22.3mg of this substance would dissolve in a litre of water?
Excuse my thickness if I am wrong, but I am looking for a water soluble benzo type drug so I can taper off zopiclone as I want to get free of zopiclone and get my brain back.
thanks

That means that at room temperature (25° c), 22.3mg of flubromazepam will dissolve in 1 litre of water. As you raise the temperature, more flubromazepam will be able to dissolve in the same amount of water.

You could fit several hundred times more than that in alcohol (absolute alcohol which =95% or higher, like everclear). This would make it so you don't have to consume a liter of water each time you need a dose. You could get a baby syringe (no needle) and pour it into another drink or on a sandwhich or crackers etc. Flubromazepam isn't especially soluble, however I think it is a good choice for tapering. You shouldn't need much to start with if the drug your tapering off is zopiclone (which is possible to cold turkey, but very unpleasant). Propylene glycol also dissolves benzos better than water in general, but is harder to come by and more expensive.

I know you didn't ask, but i would make it a very short taper due to the short half life of zopiclone and the fact that if you are tapering of the benzo for longer than a few weeks you might start getting added symptoms from reducing your benzo dose after taking it so long. IT may only be necessary to take it once due to the extreme half-life of F-Pam.

Hi, thanks for your answers.
I have decided on diazepam and milk. I will do a gradual crossover from zoppy to diaz, which I am in the middle of the second week of.
I think the diazepam is building up in my system as it makes me feel more relaxed now.
I tried going straight from zoppy to diaz, but got wd sx which went, when I went back on the zoppy and replaced one dose of zopy with vallium.
Benzobuddies told me that diaz needs to build up in the systeam, hence the gradual crossovers people on short acting benzos sometimmes have to do.
The crossover is going ok so far, only one problem, me, I keep having cans of cider, and booze just messes everything up, but I beat booze for 5yrs once, so that gives me the faith I can do it again, once these two bottles are finished, that will be it....till the next can, nah, I am improvving with booze, I have had a year of heavy drinking, and its impmroved loaods in the last few months.

hump, sorry

I wonder, can flubromazepam be dissolved in smirnoff or cheap supermarket vodka, then diluted with water to achieve really small cuts.
I cut daily i find daily cuts make for a pain free taper, the stepped ones were too bumpy for me, couldnt hack the loweer doses, went onto daily cuts and sailed off.
Anway, flubromazepam dissolved in vodka? Possible? thanks

Yes those types of benzo's should dissolve fine in vodka but I don't know how far you could push it with diluting it with water... Better make the concentration higher / volume of vodka lower so that you don't have to ingest a significant amount of alcohol (should be fine anyway at typical doses / concentrations - I have used etizolam, alprazolam, diazepam, fluorinated diazepam analogues and other in ethanol / vodka etc. Often pure alcohol then diluted with distilled water.

Don't use milk, seriously. I get if you're poor but milk is the absolute opposite of preservable while alcoholic solutions are in themselves preservatives so at least you get a decent shelf life. I mean technically it's possible as long as you calculate it so that you always consume the milk solution before its "best before" time. Otherwise the waste won't be economic either.

And milk IMO is just messier, very bad craftsmanship

Yes those types of benzo's should dissolve fine in vodka but I don't know how far you could push it with diluting it with water... Better make the concentration higher / volume of vodka lower so that you don't have to ingest a significant amount of alcohol (should be fine anyway at typical doses / concentrations - I have used etizolam, alprazolam, diazepam, fluorinated diazepam analogues and other in ethanol / vodka etc. Often pure alcohol then diluted with distilled water.

Don't use milk, seriously. I get if you're poor but milk is the absolute opposite of preservable while alcoholic solutions are in themselves preservatives so at least you get a decent shelf life. I mean technically it's possible as long as you calculate it so that you always consume the milk solution before its "best before" time. Otherwise the waste won't be economic either.

And milk IMO is just messier, very bad craftsmanship

thank you. :)

flubromazepam is also one of the few benzos that you could conceivably weigh in single dose amounts on a cheap scale