• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Flubromazepam, clonazepam, heroin, & grapefruit juice

BlackWizard

Greenlighter
Hey guys, my buddy mixed 2 mgs of klonopin, 4 mg of flubromazepam & smoked heroin all day/drinkin bourbon. My question is: does Flubo fit in that list of chemicals that are enhanced through grapefruit juice chugging? I hear opiates get sum action/klonopin has peeps arguing & on the fence- but Flubo is wat im interested in cuz so far it feels so good/extra warm, I want more! Thanks! Really ne good info on the compound would help as well.

Quite a cocktail you got going on there, and some bourbon? Nice lol.

Grapefruit can effect they way many medications are metabolized by the liver. The benzos, heroin and alcohol are all CNS depressants and mixing them recklessly is asking for an overdose. Tell your buddy to slow down!

I don't think anyone wants to help you potentiate your mix. You're playing with your life mixing alcohol, benso and opiates in these amounts as it is. In the name of harm reduction if you're gonna be reckless at least stick with benso and alcohol. With opiates it's never more than a short step to respiratory depression. Also know that people has died from mixing benso with alcohol even if it isn't all that common.