Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Flpping with LSD, MDMA and 4 ACO DMT

dustyw

Bluelighter
Morning,

Looking for some advice/answers - It's that special time of year tomorrow night (we candy flip 3-4 times a year).

I want to know how well 4 ACO DMT goes with LSD and MDMA.

I'm Candy flipping tomorrow with my fiance. We start with LSD, 4 hours later take the MDMA.

2 hours after the MDMA we usually take 2CB. I haven't been able to get 2CB for at least 6 months.

I now have 4 ACO DMT and someone mentioned it would go great as the replacement at the end instead of the 2 CB.

What are your thoughts? Would it be nice at the end, or should we just candy flip and ignore the 4 ACO?

We would just do a small dose of the 4 ACO, likely 15 mg so it's a nice small buzz, and nothing crazy.

A lot of people don't like how shrooms and LSD mix, never tried the combo myself.

4-AcO-DMT and MDMA is AWESOME. The lovely Winding Vines and myself gave this a go (no acid, just psilacetin and MDMA) it is something I would do again without hesitation. We actually took them at the same time so it would all peak together. Below is a link to the trip report she wrote. Ahh what wonderful memories.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/345204-4-ACO-DMT-MDMA-Ketamin-Experienced-Neo-Hippy-Flip

PS, I think the candy flip is more profound and maybe a bit more serious but candy flips are a dime a dozen. I'd say save the acid for some other time and just do the 'neohippy flip' since there aren't too many other reports and the space isn't very crowded. ;)

We have our heart set on LSD + MDMA tomorrow night.
We have a 60" 3D TV and have a lot of 3D cartoons to catch up. It may be lame to others, but when we do Acid or Shrooms we watch 3D movies.

In 4 months (when we do it again) we will combine the 4ACO with the MDMA...i can see it being awesome.

any other thoughts if 4ACO will combine well after LSD and MDMA...i would say about 7 hours after taking the LSD is when i would take the 4ACO.

Or should i just stick with the LSD + MDMA.

We may smoke a bit of DMT also.....not breakthrough but it adds some pretty neat stuff.

Great story BTW Morning - i'm now considering doing the 4ACO (small 15 dose?) instead of the LSD.
The MDMA i do is 200mg - a lot to some, but perfect for me.

I would love to do some more research, and im shocked at the lack of info i can find on combining them.

Try looking up a "Jedi Flip", that's supposed to be the name for LSD + MDMA + Shrooms, that will be the closest info you'll get IMO

Every Jedi Flip I tried made it quite hard to think.. you'd probably be much better off taking more LSD than you would be taking the 4-AcO

UNREAL combination, wow.

LSD, 3 hours later MDMA, 2 hours later 4 ACO DMT.

Once that 4 ACO kicked in - the colors, and flashes. I honestly thought i was on 2CB. It felt the exact same.
It synergizes together beautifully.

I would never do MDMA without the 4 ACO DMT.
4 ACO needs to be added to the list that goes well with Candy Flipping.

Amazing night.
I can't wait until mid summer when we do it again!

Glad you enjoyed it, you just gave me all the confirmation I needed to try 5-mapb, lsz/lsd, 4-ho-met (prefer the 5-mapb to mdma + the durations are a better match, lsz/lsd are almost the same so I'll just use what I have or can get cheaper, and 4-ho-met is my favorite 4-ho/4-aco trypt ever).

Next time i would up the 4ACO to 20mg.

I did 15mg of the 4 ACO by itself 2 weekends ago for the first time. It was like a very low shroom dose.
No colors or anything. Just a typical low dose shroom trip.

Mixing it with the LSD and MDMA - like fireworks. My girlfriends face was glowing a BRIGHT neon green at one point. It was amazing.
The walls has streaks of greens and reds.

This is the exact same reaction that 2CB has. I've done enough 2CB with LSD and MDMA - i honestly would think i was on 2CB - no difference, period.

I guess the mix does something - and that something is spectacular.