• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Paraphernalia flowermate v5.os

Gray808

Bluelighter
I got my flowermate about a month ago, there going for pretty cheep rn and I got a used one to save even more and it was definitely worth it for me. It has great taste, portability and battery life. it is a conduction system so there is a bit of stiring involved and mine has this weird issue where it wont turn on if its too cold. It could be like that on purpose as to not strain the battery as hard idk but it was annoying me a fair bit before I realized it was temperature related. It flashes 5 times purple in a similar manner to how it flashes red when dead so at first I thought it was a low battery warning but then it happened at full battery I also noticed that it would happen less the more times throughout the day I used it, eventually I tried warping it up in my heating pad before turning it on because it was so cold and it turned on first try with no issue with a little further experimentation I can say that the weird purple flashing has to do with it being too cold idk if anyone else deals with that issue I read on a different forum that a few people had it as well but it could be because it was used. Either way now that I know the cause of the purple flashing it is no longer of concern. If the metal feels cold to the touch ill either wrap my heating pad around it before I turn it on or put it in-between my legs for a little depending on where I am. once I got that figured out and devised a better way of packing (putting a tiny folded piece of paper in my grinder and filling that before knocking the weed from it into the bowl) it's way more convenient than my bong and the cleaning and maintenance is no where near the undertaking that cleaning my 18 in beaker was. For the price, especially currently, I can definitely recommend it. also hope that helped if you have one and you run into the purple light issue.