FLORIDA ROLLERS?!?!

RASTA_YOUTH

Bluelighter
YO YO YO!
I love rollin and having a good time but I'm new here in Florida and I'm looking for the inside scoup. Some help please?
Peace Love Unity RASpect

I live in Florida but I am not a roller. Where are you at???? cause Florida is a big place. I hope to catch you around.
Tara

i live in orlando.i used to ive in s.fla i can say that the bean scene is much better here.i still have a lot of s.fla friends and the bean scene is about 3-4 weeks slower there.i prefer to party at home with my guy and friends,but when we do go out try Club la Vela or the Roxy.also Cairo is great for dancing.Stay away from Zuma it is dirty & full of stupid drinking kids some rolling but TROUBLE.try Citywalk @ universal all of the clubs and the lights make it a great place to go.most importantly,watch the sun rise at the beach.Its the greatest!Oh,all of those clubs are here in o-town.

I just recently moved from Orlando where I worked at Disney World. My favorite spots to go to were the Roxy, and on Sunday nights HOUSE OF BLUES!!! house of Blues goes off after 12, tons and tons of internationals and great trance/jungle/house music, lots of cool lights to. Also if you get the chance go to Ybor city near Tampa... Its a really good scene there, its kinda like Bourbon Street in a way.

Thanx for all the quick replies.
Here's what, I'm from Trinidad (in the caribbean) and I'm really stuck in FIT (a very boring engineering school in Melbourne) I am really looking to Party and Roll hard this weekend or sometime soon. Is anyone interested in introducing a fellow raver to the Olando/florida scene? Please let me know soon.

Was Up Rasta! I got some friends from Trinidad. Anyway, if ya ever come to Jax let us know...we'll show ya how it's done up here..
Peace
Cb

YES I philly! Love you're blunts!
Anyway, it's 4:19, Gimme a minuite...
Yeah I'll hail you forsure If i'm comming up that way...Nuff respect!

So many new florida bluelighters!!!! New kids on the block. Well kids we sometimes do meet ups and you know you are more then welcome to come. My door is always open to chat aol...Bean Geek
yahoo...bean_geek
This weekend there is alot of fun stuff to do. Later.

lol, I'm from Melbourne, used to live 5 minutes from FIT...The Fl scene is really friendly, shouldn't take you long to meet people. I live in Tampa now, and there's two phat jungle parties coming up, Feb 4th and 18th at the Masquerade in Ybor city, the night before Gasparilla's day and night parade. Ybor closes at 3am but we throw some phat afterparties, and the Gasparilla parades are like mardi gras in Tampa, throwing beads and getting drunk and shit. e-mail me if any of ya'll are coming out!

Orlando for me....City Walk is a great place to roll and have lots of fun...Y-Bor in Tampa is ok...but to many stupid people...that take it to far...and really do not understands what it is all about.
P.L.U.R.