• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Flexeril is pretty cool -- anyone else like it?

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
Seems to stack well with valium. I don't exactly get crazy tired on flexeril like some people do, it's just very relaxing. I feel like I could almost use it to come off valium easier. I've had bad jaw clenching issues starting on prozac recently (may switch to a TCA because I get too many side effects from SSRI/SNRI), and flexeril is very similar to a TCA. The jaw clenching was getting so bad my teeth have been killing me. I had this problem on wellbutrin too, except even worse, which sucked because that's the only anti-depressant I felt ever actually did something. I got a stimulant effect without feeling like I was on a genuine stimulant either.

But yea, flexeril seems pretty cool. I took 20mg tonight and am chilling. Always been a fan of this stuff even though it's just a mild sedative muscle relaxant. Any other fans? Maybe I could re-try wellbutrin with flexeril, I just hate the idea of adding a drug to another drug just to reduce a side effect. This stuff really has stopped me from clenching though, and it took care of a headache I had as well.

flexeril can be prescribed off label for depression… helped me a ton when I first started vyvanse. SSRI’s make me nauseous.

Yeah this must be because it's like a TCA. SSRI/SNRI just don't really do anything for me but kill my libido and not improve my mood at all past like, a month maybe? I want to try Amytriptaline because it's a true TCA and apparently the best one.

Several studies suggest that women respond better to SSRI and men TCA. I'll see where it takes me, but yeah I do feel flxeril can chill me out.

I've gone back on this lol. I don't know if it's a coincidence but I have the worst taste in my mouth now. I also nearly fell out of bed this morning because it lasts so fucking long. Like I was so disoriented I nearly smashed my head on the side of my bed frame.

Yeah definitely minimal recreational value. And doesn't really stack well with valium, it's almost like the opposite. I hope TCAs are more successful for me for depression, I'm done with SSRIs

I find it really nice for sleeping, and it's pretty relaxing. It doesn't make me feel high, but it can be useful, and if I am feeling tension, it will help quite a bit.

I'm kinda just assuming the weird taste in my mouth is from this and that's my only real gripe. Lots of meds leave weird tastes in my mouth. Ibuprofen is one, it works so well to relieve pain but it leaves a horrible chemically taste in my mouth. It is pollen season so it's probably that or some weird tea I've been drinking lately. Either way I'm starting amiltryptamine tomorrow and some effects would overlap I believe. I can't take them together though, my GP said at least spaced out by a day if I did opt for flexeril.

It definitely has a nice floaty feeling though, but with thc, alium, chamomile/passionflower tea and melatonin, I got up stumbling out of bed disoriented like never before. Melatonin and valium alone fuck me up honestly. It's like valium makes melatonin way more potent or vice versa. I can take 10mg of melatonin normally and be a little tired, but completely nod off on 1mg taking valium.