• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

FLASHBLOOD

EyeLurk

Bluelighter
Hey everyone 👋🏾 I missed y’all hope y’all safe at home 🙏 I was wondering has anyone ever “flashblood”? That is a (person1) injects heroin and their friend (person 2) withdraws blood from (person 1) who just injected heroin, and (person 2) injects (person 1) blood inside of themselves to share a high or at least stave off withdrawal. Thank you for your time in advance 👋🏾

That's so dangerous, not to mention almost certainly just placebo effect...no I haven't tried it haha

Yea I think its something they do in mainly in africa if i remember correctly, saw it in a documentary

Sounds like a fucking great way to share all sorts of things, never mind just the heroin high.

10/10 would not recommend. < kinda stole this from @Xorkoth
bruh, the H is so diluted in person1 that by the time blood is drawn person2 is shit outta luck irl
been around a lot of situations and this i would not endorse with my grandpas documents.
be safe and do not share works or bodily fluids whit others (specially now with pretzel19).

10/10 would not recommend. < kinda stole this from @Xorkoth
bruh, the H is so diluted in person1 that by the time blood is drawn person2 is shit outta luck irl
been around a lot of situations and this i would not endorse with my grandpas documents.
be safe and do not share works or bodily fluids whit others (specially now with pretzel19).
Just found it, they were calling it "bluetoothing" or "wifi".
Not a doc but a short video, there are others

Thanks y’all. I’m watching unxplained on history channel about werewolves and vampires. I asked google why would someone drink blood and flashblood came up as one of the results. Thank you again because I know I can always come here for straight answers. Thank you

Yo, the longer I live, the more I realise my depraved snorting meth days were a joke. Fucking hell.

I mean, I'm ok with this but......damn.