• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

flash of green mandelin?

stayhealthy970

Bluelighter
So mdxx goes from dark blue/purple then to black for the mandelin right? So what does it mean when there's a flash of green b4 the blue/purple amps!? So I know blue+yellow =green but I don't think it should work like that with reagents ? Wouldn't the color chart say some about "green" to blue/purple to black
Not just blue/purple to black!

usually I get a black/purple kinda similar to the marquis, yet not exactly the same. Green = amps. Just like when you test with marquis you get an orange flash then black = meth+Mdxx

IMO, if the marquis is not flashing orange there is likely no speed in it. I wouldn't place a large bet on identifying amphetamines with the Mandelin, it's simply not made for that purpose, while the marquis excels in differentiating different drugs in the same sample. The mandelin's main purpose is for identifying ketamine and other dissociatives, as well as PM(M)A

I retested some of the green dolphin an some had a longer time period of green an it was a more dark turquoise not black? Then the marquis was a Lil slow but no flash of orange. So im sure the dolphins have Some amp

So most likely a flash of green is fine. its just yellow mixing with the blue? An if you don't see a orange flash on the marquis.

Last edited:
I would expect green mandelin to be amphetamine but if the marquis doesn't go brown--> black idk