• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Flakka What is it?

Kamoose

Greenlighter
What is wakka flakka and what side effects does it cause, How long is the high. Can a person piss clean in a little over a month of using it. for Lets say a military drug test. Also can a person plugg flakka with no side effects? thanks for answering.

some shitty cathinone substitute that people are attributing rampant cannibalism sweeping the US currently
can't answer an drug testing questions tho man

Substance ID and drug testing questions are against the rules. I would recommend against getting any drugs that are called "wakka flakka" unless you know exactly what it is.

Closed

Re-opened for further discussion. Just keep mind that we don't allow substance ID or Drug Testing questions

It's a horrible drug from all accounts I've never tried it though. I'm sure it can be plugged like other cathinones which I have plugged with no problem.

I've heard it described as a ten minute rush followed by 24 hours of feeling like u are have a heart or panic attack.

I've seen people on flakka in person as well as watched a special imnot and by all accounts, it looks horrifying.
People on it act very very scary- like they've lost their mind for real. If you use it enough, it can cause some serious brain damage/ memory loss. And aside from the initial rush, the feelings after seem to be intense panic/ paranoia .
Ive never taken it so I can't speak for it personally... but from what I've seen, you couldnt pay me to try it.

if I were you, Kamoose, maybe find something else? I think the dangers of this drug outweigh any extremely short lived high/fun it might provide.
Stay safe!
sasha

"Flakka" supposedly refers to alpha-PVP, but seeing as how it was made a Schedule I substance in the US over three years ago (and it's been banned in China, where most of it was originally produced), chances are that anything sold as "Flakka" today might not actually contain any alpha-PVP, but whatever cathinone the vendor found easiest to source (ex.: alpha-PHP, N-Ethyl-nor-Pentedrone, N-Ethyl-nor-Hexedrone...)
...heck, for all you know it could be pretty much anything, or even just a total scam (actually, if someone is really selling it as "Flakka", that seems to be the most likely scenario).

alpha-pvp. it's a cathinone. it's garbage.

^^^ THIS 100%

Its also moreish as fuck with a horrible euphoria to dysphoria ratio...
I had a bunch when it first came out and after(far too many) trials over the course of a couple months, to see if it was of any value to me, i had to flush it.