Flakka beast follows young woman to the brink of insanity

StarryEyedSurprise

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I hope you're all well.
I'm Ella and I need some help, so that's why I'm here.
I'm 23, ex stripper, ex incestuous sex slave (is he a dad? is he a pimp!?), ex addict, and not in that order :sus:
I've done and been through some crazy things in this short and incredible life, and I think it's important to know that when it comes to my story, which will be brief.

I got into a relationship with a guy who "experimented" with and got hooked on meth and then flakka...8(
He started out as a social worker, so I didn't really anticipate this kind of drama. Shows what I know. He's 13 years my senior, we dated for a couple of years, and now, he's stalking me.

But he's still using and he's experiencing a lot of psychosis. He has never really hurt me before, but it's been just over six months since we broke up and he's still coming to my home after I've asked him repeatedly never to do that again... at all hours of the night/morning, exhibiting really bizarre behavior and seriously frightening me. I have PTSD already, so it is affecting my health in ways that I won't even get into.

We were in love, but it is very over and I just want him to stay away from me.
I'm not the type to call the cops, and since he hasn't directly threatened me I don't have the right to take out a restraining order, where I live.
Outside of my family... who I can't ask for help because they'd hurt him... no one in my life really understands that about me. The no cops thing.

Any advice, with that in mind?

Best hopes for you,
Ella

Last edited:
Move... Far far away...

If you're not willing to seek legal help then there really isn't much you can do... Not that a restraining order would help if he's still using that crap.. It could actually make things worse for you and put you in more danger..

I'm sorry that u have this insanity in your life..there's nothing really that u can do that will have a positive outcome for everyone..look out for yourself first and don't feel guilty about calling cops if u feel threatened..even tho they might react u need to tell at least onefamily member u can trust In case u really need help ..also they will have some info to tell the cops if God forbid something happens..best of luck sweetie I pray u stay safe

from someone who binged on mdpv for a weekend and almost cracked up ..I would guess it's similar to flakka..the everyday user is more than likely more insane then 99% of actual mental patients in hospitals

That's a dangerous situation maybe you know someone who can give him a good talking too. If you don't want the police involved (which is the safest idea) someone needs to intervene on your behalf as you don't know his state of mind when he shows up at all hours. I have worked in the same field, so I know how dangerous things can get. I know he is your ex but he can be as dangerous as a stalking client.

I agree with Loozer--try to move away if you can. Even just temporarily.

We have police for a reason, it's not like your snitchin or anything, if dudes starting to scare you either arm yourself are call the cops. My advice? A .380 is easy to conceal and will stop am assailant dead in their tracks, but with weapons come responsibility, there not too be pulled out every time you get scared. But if someone threatens your life? Nagh....protect yourself,don't leave that shit up too someone else

I've been between locations for months, never staying in either place for more than 1-2 weeks.

I am also armed, although I've never used a weapon against someone I cared about, and as of now I shake uncontrollably whenever I think about it coming to an altercation between us where my weapon is involved. Reading up on some of the insane things people have done on this stuff, though, I'm a lot more inclined to be proactive and I'm not willing to approach this situation unarmed.

Despite having a family member and a close friend in law enforcement (not remotely local), making the connection between cops and protection is not automatic for me. In fact it's kind of the opposite, so I am slowwwly wrapping my head around the idea that involving police might be the appropriate, or even a reasonable thing to do.

We've fought before so he knows I'm not above using violence to get someone out of my house. Getting someone off my porch or lawn isn't much of a stretch, from that.

In any case, thanks you so so so so SO very much for your advice during a time when I feel like I can barely function for freaking out. Listening to other, likely more rational people does me a world of good, so seriously, thanks again.

xx
El

Last edited:
Hey StarryEyedSurprise - I am so sorry to hear about some of your experiences in life. You seem to have a remarkably healthy attitude and positive! Out of curiosity, why can't you get a restraining order? If somebody is harassing you, you can get an order and showing up unexpectedly or contacting you against your will qualifies. Outside of moving to a different location and making certain he doesn't find out, I am kind of at a loss. I have found when dealing with someone who is in and out of psychosis that they legitimately don't remember (not that this is an excuse) so he may not realize the amount of time that has passed and he thinks he still has a chance. I am sorry you lost somebody you cared for to drugs, that is devastating. Take care!

yeah man. and stay away from flakka. if you are doing meth, it's better because we know what meth is and we can give you advice. if you're on flakka, i don't think many of us can help you cuz I don't think anyone on here has done flakka. i mean i'm crazy, but i'm not that crazy. i would never touch that shit. i used to think meth was the strongest stimulant known to mankind but i was wrong. flakka is ten times worse i reckon. but that's the thing. i don't know. i don't think anyone knows how dangerous it really is.

Call the cops and start reporting on this guy. You have to leave a trail with the cops so they know he's been bothering you. I would even ask for a restraining order. I don't see why you're "not the type to call the cops", sorry but that's not rational at all. What if this guy eventually kills you? Your life is more important.

Flakka is that synthetic that made a guy go insane, kill a married couple and eat a person's face. I'm telling you, since this guy is stalking you and taking that stuff, you better be scared and report it to the police. It makes people completely out of their mind and capable of anything.

"A 19-year-old Florida State University fraternity brother allegedly stabbed a couple to death then tried to eat part of one victim’s face – possibly after taking the synthetic drug Flakka, PEOPLE confirms.
Austin Harrouff, who initially gave police a fake name, allegedly stabbed a married couple to death on Monday and was found trying to bite off chunks of the man’s face, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder tells PEOPLE.
“What pushed our Florida State student into this? We do not know,” Snyder said at a Tuesday press conference after identifying the man.
Snyder tells PEOPLE that the first deputy arrived at the scene in the driveway of the couple’s Tequesta home and “the suspect was on top of our victim, clutching him in a bear hug and biting him in the face.”
“[The deputy] shot him with a taser … that didn’t work,” he says. “Another deputy got there, two deputies, and they engaged the suspect and they said they used every bit of strength they had.”

TELL THE POLICE!!!

Last edited: