• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fixing Gabapentin does fuck all!!

radar3559

Greenlighter
I have been off methadone for a few weeks now and am still feeling restless and achy. The DR gave me a wack of 300mg Gabas and I heard you can IV them. So i just shot a 300mg and felt nothing. I filtered it of course. So much for getting a "buzz" like many have claimed:(

Omg why in gods name would you IV gabapentin I've never heard of that even . Even as a theoretical joke it's not funny don't do that bro

Take them orally as intended. They work best for me maybe an hour or so after a meal. Clonidine also helps with shakiness and useful for sleep. Maybe ask your doctor if he can prescribe some to get you through this.

If I get shakes from stimunt overdose which I assume is somewhat like shakes from opiate withdrawl alpha 2 agonists ike clonidine are my go to drug I like that they stop my body from vibrating like a dildo on high running on 4 batteries at theraputic doses and dont get me high so I dont abise them and runn out

Dude totally not a good idea to IV gabapentin. Be careful. Only take by mouth. Gabapentin is a nasty drug to begin with anyways. Be safe my friend.

Yeah, I have never seen anyone IV this shit.. I wouldn't do anything to abuse it, I have heard its pointless anyways to abuse.. as in oral, is the most effective and safest way to take it... I wouldn't fuck with any other ROA.