• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Five years of Cannabis oil. My short story.

gerryman dawson

Greenlighter
hi, i was diagnosed with Emphysema over 5 yrs ago, late stage. They also found a nodule on my lung (which was benign) I started using oil i made with iso, ( i live in Spain so have a constant grow). i am now on an excessive amount because i've always been this way with my drug habits, have to push it too far, i know its stupid but have been dropping acid since 1970 and been through a lot of drug phases. I was reading alchemical texts about oil and these encouraged my use. Anyway, i'm now having severe anxiety with the doses i'm on ,about5 ml coconut oil infusion which is black and strong, i'm reliant on it for sleep and it helps my breathing but te anxiety is absurd. i'm drinking and some benzo's for the anxiety,but they don't help a lot, Any ideas how to obtain a happy medium without to much upset? Been a toker for 49 years but can't vape even now. everytime i reduce one of them i always seem to use more of the others so its a juggling act at the moment. I know i should taper all of them but my life is not conducive to that route i'm afraid. Does CBD oil help even from hemp or has it got to be cannabis?

Firstly, you should try lowering the dose, slowly, over a month or so.
But also...
What strains are you using to make the oil, sativa or indica dominant? Sativa strains (lower CBD conc.) tend to produce a greater amount of mental distress, in people prone to anxiety, manic highs/lows, etc... Whereas Indica varieties (high CBD conc.) produce a calming mental effect.
Some people claim Sativas can also help with certain mental issues. However, this is a minority view, and the opposite is true for most people.
To answer your other question,
Yes, the addition of CBD oil, from any source hemp or actual weed, will help a lot with THC induced anxiety. Again, this is only my understanding, based on personal and 2nd hand experiences. Well, all this is assuming you're using a Sativa dominant strain.

How about set&setting? The anxiety is a state of mind (or overdose ;-) ). Just play good reggae and chill out, man.
Also, You can use herbal products like melissa/lemon balm - not in pills, drink it just like a black tea, with sugar or lemon. It makes your psychic "stable", not just "slower". In my country melissa is a popular product, I think every society have their own "herbal benzos alternative".

I hope You know about differences in indica/sativa. Please remember about that: rasta's uses marijuana, not melissa, because marijuana is also a psychedelic. Beware of bad trips!, just like with acid ;-)

PS Sorry for my english, I'm just reading this site but I think that is important. Jah bless!

^ right on man, i drink lemon balm tea and it really does work as a relaxant. another thing i find helps is l-theanine (amino acid), which is common in white or green tea.

AFAIK, of the cannabinoids CBD is the most likely to help, and it does work with sublingual application