Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fitness supplements and MDMA

goodvibes

Bluelighter
Hey bluelight,

I plan on supplementing my workouts with the pack below, but I am curious if any of these ingredients will have any effect on MDMA. This might be relevant information--I will take this twice a day for two weeks and will wait a week until I take mdma after regimen is finished. I looked into garcinia cambogia and it said it was a mild SSRI, but just because of that I never started a regimen. Just want to be safe and roll hard ;).

Thermogenic Complex 750mg
Caffeine Anhydrous*, Kola Nut*, Guarana*, Yerba Mate*, Raspberry Ketones*, Coleus Forskohlii*, Evodiamine*

Metabolic Complex 750mg
Green Tea Extract (98% Polyphenols/45% EGCG)*, Oolong Tea Extract (50% Polyphenols)*, Black Tea Extract (60% Polyphenols)*, Coffee Bean Extract (50% Polyphenols)*, White Tea Extract (90% Polyphenols)*

Thyroid Complex 350mg
L-Tyrosine*, Olive Leaf Extract (15% Oleuropein)*, Salvia Officinalis*
Diuretic Complex 800mg
Dandelion Root (Taraxol, Taraxerol)*, Uva Ursi Leaf (Arbutin, Methyl-Arbutin)*, Hydrangea Root*, Buchu Leaf*, Juniper Berry Fruit*, Celery Seed*

Nootropic Complex 500mg
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol)*, Bacopa Monniera (Bacopasides A & B)*, ß-Phenylethylamine (ß-PEA)*, Xanthinol Nicotinate*, Huperzine A*

Cortisol Inhibiting Complex 300mg
Ashwangandha Extract (1.5% Withanolides)*, Rhodiola Rosea (Rosavins)*, SerinAid®*, Magnolia Bark Extract*

CCK Inhibiting Complex 300mg
Cha-De-Bugre*, Hoodia Gordonii*, Jojoba Seed Extract (Simmondsin)*

Bioavailability Complex 500mg
Ginger Root (Gingerols, Shogaols)*, Cayenne*, Grapefruit (6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin)*, Quercetin*, Naringin (Citrus)*, Bioperine®*
* Daily Value (DV) not established.

That's a lot of crap...

Anyway, the thermogenic complex definitely is not advised with MDMA... I wouldn't even be taking that without MDMA, that's a potent concoction of stimulants right there.

Naringin inhibits enzymes that break down MDMA (CYP3A4) and many other substances as well so always be careful taking naringin with any drugs.

If you give yourself a week between this supplement and MDMA though, you have nothing to worry as far as MDMA interactions I'd say.

Thanks for the reply. I might give it two weeks in between now to be safe. I wish I wasn't so paranoid about it haha

Couple days in between is more than enough. Just don't take it on the same day or close to it and you will be fine.

you should be fine stopping with it a few days before the roll. don't worry. EGCG, quercetin, grapeseed extract just to name a few, are all good products and is actually recommended to take pre/post mdma. check out rollsafe.org