• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First week in rehab...still at Detox

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I've officially completed my first week of rehab...
I'm currently still in Detox..

Here's how my first week of detox went..

Mornings-

Take medications, which are (I'm detoxing off of Opiates and Benzos)
_16mg Suboxone (subL)
_40mg Valium (IV)
_50mg Atarax (oral)
_250mg Depekote (oral)
Eat breakfast.
2 hours of free time (play sports, browse the web, video games, etc.)
Appointment with therapist/drug counselor 1 on 1

Day time-

Eat lunch
2 hours free time
2 hour drug class

Night time-

Eat dinner
NA/AA Group meetings
Take night time meds, which include
_100mg Trazodone
_11.2mg Phenobarbital (IV)
_50mg Promethazine
Bed time

This is just the Detox part of my stay.

My first day of Detox, I was in SEVERE WD, I'm talking crawling on my knees, crying, sweating the shower out of me, puking, aches and pain, it was fucking bad. I flew from Boston to LA with just OTC meds to help.
My brother gave me 4 30mg Roxy's for the trip, but I had to take them before I got on the plane, I was doing fine the first 6 hours of the flight with the Oxy still in my system.. after it wore off all hell breaks loose. Without the help of Klonopin I probably wouldv'e died.. thats how I felt.

So I get into the facility in a total mess..

They gave me,

_24mg Suboxone (IV)
_80mg Valium (IV)
_100mg Promethazine (IV)

I can now finally function after they dosed me.

CRAZY first week and an INSANE first day.

Missing you by the minute bro,
Keep your head up!

I know, and YOU know you can do this.
Im praying for you every night brother.

The house feels empty without you.

I just simply don't understand why to get your family spend 120.000 USD for a Detox if you have already been on methadone for four and half years?

Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work and rest easy that the worst physical symptoms are behind you! Sounds like a great detox program there. The taper should make the next weeks way more bearable.

I just simply don't understand why to get your family spend 120.000 USD for a Detox if you have already been on methadone for four and half years?
That's exactly why he's in Detox...
he Cant get off Methadone alone.. He's tried 3-4 times.. He gets below 40mg and relapses back on dope.

The $120k isn't just for the Detox..

The Detox is included in the Rehab.

Once he's done with Detox, within a 1-2 months.. THEN he starts Rehab. The detox was included in everything.. We would've not sent him anywhere without first getting him off all the drugs that he needs to be off of.. That includes Methadone, Heroin, Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, etc. etc.

whatever the money whatever the circumstances stay strong brother and push through it

Hey methacodone, glad you made it to the rehab. I see they are keeping you well medicated. Good for you! <3

Wow you're lucky... that list of detox meds sounds like a fuckin walk in the park... I was lucky to get 1 mg Ativans coming off of 8 mg of xanax a day... let alone detoxing in jail.

MUST BE NICE

and i guess the high price tag will at least make you think twice if you ever feel like relapsing again, thats a lot of dolla to throw away

good luck man hope its going well for you.