View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First try : 5-meo-DMT

IXTOC-1

Greenlighter
Good morning, sorry for my bad english ...8)

I will receive a sample of 5-MEO-DMT and after a check on erowid, i will smoke the product.

My question is, it is the same method for smoking DMT ? i try smoking DMT in a simple pipe and had poor result... , i'm hopping the methoxy version will be smokeable with a simple pipe !??

And someone have tested a mix with cannabis (oral) ? good idea or not ? :)

best regards,

I haven't smoked either so I hope someone with more authority answers your question, but I'm pretty sure you need to vaporize the 5-meo-dmt as smoking it normally like weed will cause it to combust. I've had success vaporizing DPT in a normal pipe by holding the flame close to the drug, just barely letting the flame lick the DPT. You want to get it hot enough to vaporize, but cool enough not to burn. Good luck.

Also for your first time with this stuff, I would really advise against combining with weed, unless you consume cannabis chronically anyways.

So, after a try, i confirm this compound (5-meo) is easily smoked ! the smoke is a little harsh but nothing too hard, effect are very strong but with little visual compared to DMT, personnally i didn't appreciate this one too much, it lack some magic in the trip than DMT have.

I also tested with AMT(be carreful, AMT is a weak IMAO, and dangerous by itself) the body high was very strong and nice, the rush is strong too.
Nice trip but it's definitely not the best i've done !

So, after a try, i confirm this compound (5-meo) is easily smoked ! the smoke is a little harsh but nothing too hard, effect are very strong but with little visual compared to DMT, personnally i didn't appreciate this one too much, it lack some magic in the trip than DMT have.

I also tested with AMT(be carreful, AMT is a weak IMAO, and dangerous by itself) the body high was very strong and nice, the rush is strong too.
Nice trip but it's definitely not the best i've done !

Yeah, be cautious with the combination. 5-MeO-DMT shouldn't be combined with MAOi's. I have smoked it on AMT also, but very small amounts...

5-MeO-DMT is a beautiful compound that takes a while to get-to-know. I think it rivals DMT. If you get the chance, try combinging 5-MeO-DMT and DMT (small doses of each). The 5 meo dmt really strarts to shine there :) I prefer to inject 5-Meo-DMT, either tiny amounts IV or 'slightly more' IM.

"5-MeO-DMT and DMT" It's in my project to test this combination, but after a long exploration of each substance as you said, going on an trip without a minimum knowledge of psychedelics can lead to regrettable things...

When i saw ppl referring to IV compound such as DMT,5-Meo, i can't imagine the fast harsh come up as while i smoked it's already strong ! 8o

When i saw ppl referring to IV compound such as DMT,5-Meo, i can't imagine the fast harsh come up as while i smoked it's already strong ! 8o

Smoking a drug or taking it intravenously result in roughly equal lengths of time from ingestion until you feel the drug's action. IV is more dangerous though, because you can't quickly exhale the drug out if you take too much. Plus, it's really bad on your veins and missing is always a pratfall.