View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First timer

Bammuska

Greenlighter
This is my cousins first time trying acid and she recently got ahold of what someone said were grateful dead family tabs. She's only trying to take one tab but hear that grateful dead tabs were stronger . Should she take half? How much stronger than the average tab are they

if you only have one I suggest that you take it all, provided you are in the right set/setting.

if you have the possibility to get more it's wise to take half to gauge the strenght.

This sort of thing is often said by dealers to make people more likely to buy. Then again they may be stronger. Does she know anyone else who has tried them? For a first trip 1 tab/dose (100mics) is probably the best place to start. It's probable that most tabs sold "on the street" will be around that, but you never know.

The last time I got "grateful dead family tabs" on the street I actually got DOx. Can't say I'm dissapointed as DOx is VERY rare nowadays, but it's certainly not LSD.

This sort of thing is often said by dealers to make people more likely to buy. Then again they may be stronger. Does she know anyone else who has tried them? For a first trip 1 tab/dose (100mics) is probably the best place to start. It's probable that most tabs sold "on the street" will be around that, but you never know.

I don't remember where I heard this, maybe erowid, but most street LSD is dosed at 30-60 mics.

That is way too low...The most recent I came across were 220. These were not "street", though.

I don't remember where I heard this, maybe erowid, but most street LSD is dosed at 30-60 mics.
Yeah I think I meant most LSD sold "on the street" (if this even happens) won't be more than that. 30mics sounds a bit low though.