View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First timer. LSD

mdmable

Bluelighter
Hey guys. First post in the psychedelic forum. Experienced with mdma and 2 c-b. Tried mushrooms a couple of times. Been saving my LSD bottle for almost a year waiting for the perfect timing. And now it is. I dripped one drop on a candybear 15 minutes ago. Still have it in my mouth. Setting - me and my gf at home. Will try to keep you updated if ur interested. Peace :)

Ooooh my God. I have a little story to tell tomorrow! I still have a hard time putting it into words. Still tripping here:) let's just say that this experience was more than I could have dreamed about. I'll give you a more detailed tripreport tomorrow <3

Ooooh my God. I have a little story to tell tomorrow! I still have a hard time putting it into words. Still tripping here:) let's just say that this experience was more than I could have dreamed about.

That's what we like to hear. :)

Ok guys!

A little info about us.
We are both in our mid 20s.
Been doing MDMA almost once a month for over 2 years now(which is magical everytime)
We have also done 2C-B numerous times the last year.
And a small mushroom dose.

So we have some experience with psychedelics.

We are from Scandinavia, so English isn't first language, but I'll try to describe our experience yesterday as good as i can.

15:10 we dripped one drop on each candy and held it in our mouth for 20minutes or so before swallowing.
Took around 45 minutes before we started feeling something. Felt different, like a small comeup.
My gf decides to go cut a watermelon which tasted absolutely georges and the smell of it was also very nice.

We just sat on the terrace outside our apartment for a while letting it kick in while listening to psytrance.
We could feel it come more and more and we decided after a while that we needed to get out in the natue
(which was the plan the whole time. we just wanted it to kick in at home first)

It was btw very diffecult finding out what stuff to bring in my backpack. Started to get very spaced out and we actually had a hard time choosing what to bring.
Got some water, candy, and our headphones was the only thing we could think of. lesson learned for next time (pack your bag before you start tripping)

16:30 started walking outside.. Feeling very uncomfertable when walking by other people. We started giggling every time. The visuals was also starting to get very noticble.
After a little while of walking we finaly made it to the woods. We felt so connected right away, like this was the place to be.

We walked trough thick forest and we felt amazing, connected and in love with everything around us. The trip was getting more intens and the visuals was really going insane now. It was so beautiful looking up at the trees and the mounten far away behind. Everything was so alive.

We had no clue about what time it was. It didn't matter... We just kept walking trough the woods, probably stopping every 10 minutes telling eachother how beautiful the view was. I couldn't actually beleive that we were the only people here? every place we got to was so beautiful. I kept asking my gf over and over again - why isn't there more people here seeing this beautiful place?

We had now probably walked in the forest for one hour with some stops and enjoying the views and at one point a guy jogged right past us while we were touching a huge stone. That must have seemed weird.. The trip was graduating getting more intens now - I put on some psytrance on my phone and put it in my pocket. God that sounded amazing. We suddenly felt really hot and sweaty and had a lot of bodyload. We both had a huge energyrush. We started running and it felt so good. The balance we seemed to have with the nature was amazing. I have never seemed my girlfriend so full of joy and happiness. It was so good to see. We both felt like a 8 year old running around in disneyland. At one point my gf stopped and picked up a beetle. It was si beautiful and we could see every color and the hair on its legs it was amazing. We left it where we found it and started running again. After just a couple of meters my gf stops and screams "WAIT?! .. Did you leave the beetle on it's back? Then it can't turn around again" We ran back to find out it was not on it's back and in perfect shape. *phew* that had been a disaster if that happened we thought.

We got to a tree that has fallen down. My gf finds out that we should balance out on it. The visuals was getting more intens and we had no clue how far off the ground the tree was but we kept climbing out on it and it seemed like we had the best balance ever. "We are in touch with nature now and CANT fall" my gf kept saying. We sat there for a while on that tree with the best view ever with the mountains in front of us. So alive and could see all the shapes and different faces everywhere. Opening my bag and looking for stuff like water seemed very difficult, and when i checked my phone to see what time it was we just started laughing. we had now been in the forest for two hours. And it seems like forever. We kept talking about how beautiful life really is and how we everyday have this filter over our eyes not really seeing what we should see. It was all very clear now. This is actually how it should look and feel.

We climbed back from the tree when my gf suddenly felt an almost like eletric shock from her arm trough her whole body. It was a fly that was landing on her and it was like she could feel its energy. Really cool! .. We kept running around the forest with psytrance on my phone feeling absolutely alive when my gf suddenly stops and ask me "you hear that?" I did hear it but couldn't really tell what it was as my phone was still playing music. I stopped the music and we kept hearing a squeeking noise..Like a door opened. it came from everywhere and i checked if i had turned off the music from my phone, which i had. We just stood there shocked over those noises. It finnaly went up for me that it was the trees swinging from the wind making squeeking noise from inside. I dont't know how to explain it but it was the most bizzare sound experience we have ever had. we were so shocked over hearing theese noises for the first time. Couldn't beleive i havent heard it before beeing in the woods.

The trip hits its peak and we both find it very hard to speak. I had so many things to tell her that went trough my mind. Things that finaly became logic. But i couldn't speak. IT Was like i had to learn the language over again. Our comunication went like this "This is sick.." beautiful " "amazing" ..We both understood eachothers excitement but couldnt put it in words.

We had now walked deepely into the forest without actually knowing where we are. All we knew from the begining that we wanted to find this lake that we havent been to since we were children (we both grew up in the same area).

At one point my gf decide to check her phone and finds out her boss had texted her and asked if she could work later that day (it was her day off)
This phone message made her really anxious as she didn't feel that she could text back a normal message. Neither could I. i think we stayed there for 20minutes trying fo figure out a logical answer. it was sooo hard. we were way overthinking it. We finaly came up with something and got that out of our heads but it was really close to getting us both very scared. After the message was sent we felt such a relief and laghued about how such a small thing could be a biggy. We were out in the forest having the time of our life and her boss sends a message to her asking her to work.. how could she do that?... Thats when we suddenly see a sign with the name of the lake we wanted to go to and it said it was 1.6km to it. We were so happy and couldnt beleive we actually did go the right way..

We made it to the lake and it was so weird being there. We both hadn't been there since we were childen. And we both had great memories from there.
The rope that went into the water was still there. I was again amazed that there were no people around that beautiful place. It was probably because it was starting to get really cloudy. Anyway, we undressed and hopped into the water. it felt so good. the bodyload we both had was amazing and being in the water felt so good. It suddenly started to rain while we were in the water and looking out over the lake standing in the water while its raining was an absolutt bliss. I remember thinking "i wished i could take pictures with my eyes right now" .. After a while in the water we got up and left the lake. It was started to rain heavily now and my gf was worried about her phone getting wet so we decided it was about time to head home.

We made it home around 20. It had only been 5 hours since we took the LSD. That trip in the forest seemed like a lifetime and we both felt that we had learned so much new about life while beeing there. We both knew that we probably going to trip for a few more hours so better make ourself busy. I Had decoraded the livingroom with lights, glowsticks and lazers. We put on some youtube films from a psytrance festival i portugal and started dancing. We still had this huge energy and urge for dancing to this kind of music. seeing all those happy people in the video made us really happy.

We decided later on that we wanted to try to smoke some weed. We only took one puff each as we wanted to see how it kicked in. And because we have a low tolerance for weed because we rarely smoke. Only that small puff gave us some new motivation to do new stuff. We ended up painting with our UV painting and a blacklight lighting over it. It was a really nice expereince just to paint whatever we felt like while we both had headset on listening to some nice progressive psytrance. The mindset we were in was pure bliss. After this I put on a video on youtube with pictures of the nature. It was amazing nature pictures which seemed alive in our eyes. we could see so many details. And we actually had to check the same video the day after because we couldn't beleive it wasn't moving. And it really wasn't. We just got some epic visuals.. really cool!

We ended up in bed around 02:00 listening to music and talking about the experience. We could still feel the effects of the LSD but it was getting milder.
It was the longest and the most interesting days of our life. we had been trough so much fun in the forest and found out that LSD is indeed a very special tool you can use to become a better person. We lost our ego and opened the 3rd eye as life should be. Nature seemed so beautiful and natural while for example my cellphone didn't matter at all anymore. One more positive thing about this was that mt gf barely smoked through the whole day. When on MDMA she will easily smoke 30 cigarettes. She didn't feel the urge on LSD.

We probably did fall a sleep around 03 o clock. Head feeling tired as if we had taken in to much information at the same time..
We slept for 9 good hours and ate a big breakfast and went to the gym and had a killer workout. Feeling great and motivated today and are really happy that we could have this experience together. We both are shocked after the experience and very thankful for it. We do not feel the urge to take LSD soon again as we got so much out of this experience. It was really rewarding and meaningsful. Hopefully some day we will try it again and have the same experience and learn something new.

I know there is a lot of wrong grammar here but it's to much work seeing over everything. I hope you did understand something. I have a hard time putting the experince into words, and especially in english.

PEACE and LOVE.

Ok guys!

A little info about us.
We are both in our mid 20s.
Been doing MDMA almost once a month for over 2 years now(which is magical everytime)
We have also done 2C-B numerous times the last year.
And a small mushroom dose.

So we have some experience with psychedelics.

We are from Scandinavia, so English isn't first language, but I'll try to describe our experience yesterday as good as i can.

15:10 we dripped one drop on each candy and held it in our mouth for 20minutes or so before swallowing.
Took around 45 minutes before we started feeling something. Felt different, like a small comeup.
My gf decides to go cut a watermelon which tasted absolutely georges and the smell of it was also very nice.

We just sat on the terrace outside our apartment for a while letting it kick in while listening to psytrance.
We could feel it come more and more and we decided after a while that we needed to get out in the natue
(which was the plan the whole time. we just wanted it to kick in at home first)

It was btw very diffecult finding out what stuff to bring in my backpack. Started to get very spaced out and we actually had a hard time choosing what to bring.
Got some water, candy, and our headphones was the only thing we could think of. lesson learned for next time (pack your bag before you start tripping)

16:30 started walking outside.. Feeling very uncomfertable when walking by other people. We started giggling every time. The visuals was also starting to get very noticble.
After a little while of walking we finaly made it to the woods. We felt so connected right away, like this was the place to be.

We walked trough thick forest and we felt amazing, connected and in love with everything around us. The trip was getting more intens and the visuals was really going insane now. It was so beautiful looking up at the trees and the mounten far away behind. Everything was so alive.

We had no clue about what time it was. It didn't matter... We just kept walking trough the woods, probably stopping every 10 minutes telling eachother how beautiful the view was. I couldn't actually beleive that we were the only people here? every place we got to was so beautiful. I kept asking my gf over and over again - why isn't there more people here seeing this beautiful place?

We had now probably walked in the forest for one hour with some stops and enjoying the views and at one point a guy jogged right past us while we were touching a huge stone. That must have seemed weird.. The trip was graduating getting more intens now - I put on some psytrance on my phone and put it in my pocket. God that sounded amazing. We suddenly felt really hot and sweaty and had a lot of bodyload. We both had a huge energyrush. We started running and it felt so good. The balance we seemed to have with the nature was amazing. I have never seemed my girlfriend so full of joy and happiness. It was so good to see. We both felt like a 8 year old running around in disneyland. At one point my gf stopped and picked up a beetle. It was si beautiful and we could see every color and the hair on its legs it was amazing. We left it where we found it and started running again. After just a couple of meters my gf stops and screams "WAIT?! .. Did you leave the beetle on it's back? Then it can't turn around again" We ran back to find out it was not on it's back and in perfect shape. *phew* that had been a disaster if that happened we thought.

We got to a tree that has fallen down. My gf finds out that we should balance out on it. The visuals was getting more intens and we had no clue how far off the ground the tree was but we kept climbing out on it and it seemed like we had the best balance ever. "We are in touch with nature now and CANT fall" my gf kept saying. We sat there for a while on that tree with the best view ever with the mountains in front of us. So alive and could see all the shapes and different faces everywhere. Opening my bag and looking for stuff like water seemed very difficult, and when i checked my phone to see what time it was we just started laughing. we had now been in the forest for two hours. And it seems like forever. We kept talking about how beautiful life really is and how we everyday have this filter over our eyes not really seeing what we should see. It was all very clear now. This is actually how it should look and feel.

We climbed back from the tree when my gf suddenly felt an almost like eletric shock from her arm trough her whole body. It was a fly that was landing on her and it was like she could feel its energy. Really cool! .. We kept running around the forest with psytrance on my phone feeling absolutely alive when my gf suddenly stops and ask me "you hear that?" I did hear it but couldn't really tell what it was as my phone was still playing music. I stopped the music and we kept hearing a squeeking noise..Like a door opened. it came from everywhere and i checked if i had turned off the music from my phone, which i had. We just stood there shocked over those noises. It finnaly went up for me that it was the trees swinging from the wind making squeeking noise from inside. I dont't know how to explain it but it was the most bizzare sound experience we have ever had. we were so shocked over hearing theese noises for the first time. Couldn't beleive i havent heard it before beeing in the woods.

The trip hits its peak and we both find it very hard to speak. I had so many things to tell her that went trough my mind. Things that finaly became logic. But i couldn't speak. IT Was like i had to learn the language over again. Our comunication went like this "This is sick.." beautiful " "amazing" ..We both understood eachothers excitement but couldnt put it in words.

We had now walked deepely into the forest without actually knowing where we are. All we knew from the begining that we wanted to find this lake that we havent been to since we were children (we both grew up in the same area).

At one point my gf decide to check her phone and finds out her boss had texted her and asked if she could work later that day (it was her day off)
This phone message made her really anxious as she didn't feel that she could text back a normal message. Neither could I. i think we stayed there for 20minutes trying fo figure out a logical answer. it was sooo hard. we were way overthinking it. We finaly came up with something and got that out of our heads but it was really close to getting us both very scared. After the message was sent we felt such a relief and laghued about how such a small thing could be a biggy. We were out in the forest having the time of our life and her boss sends a message to her asking her to work.. how could she do that?... Thats when we suddenly see a sign with the name of the lake we wanted to go to and it said it was 1.6km to it. We were so happy and couldnt beleive we actually did go the right way..

We made it to the lake and it was so weird being there. We both hadn't been there since we were childen. And we both had great memories from there.
The rope that went into the water was still there. I was again amazed that there were no people around that beautiful place. It was probably because it was starting to get really cloudy. Anyway, we undressed and hopped into the water. it felt so good. the bodyload we both had was amazing and being in the water felt so good. It suddenly started to rain while we were in the water and looking out over the lake standing in the water while its raining was an absolutt bliss. I remember thinking "i wished i could take pictures with my eyes right now" .. After a while in the water we got up and left the lake. It was started to rain heavily now and my gf was worried about her phone getting wet so we decided it was about time to head home.

We made it home around 20. It had only been 5 hours since we took the LSD. That trip in the forest seemed like a lifetime and we both felt that we had learned so much new about life while beeing there. We both knew that we probably going to trip for a few more hours so better make ourself busy. I Had decoraded the livingroom with lights, glowsticks and lazers. We put on some youtube films from a psytrance festival i portugal and started dancing. We still had this huge energy and urge for dancing to this kind of music. seeing all those happy people in the video made us really happy.

We decided later on that we wanted to try to smoke some weed. We only took one puff each as we wanted to see how it kicked in. And because we have a low tolerance for weed because we rarely smoke. Only that small puff gave us some new motivation to do new stuff. We ended up painting with our UV painting and a blacklight lighting over it. It was a really nice expereince just to paint whatever we felt like while we both had headset on listening to some nice progressive psytrance. The mindset we were in was pure bliss. After this I put on a video on youtube with pictures of the nature. It was amazing nature pictures which seemed alive in our eyes. we could see so many details. And we actually had to check the same video the day after because we couldn't beleive it wasn't moving. And it really wasn't. We just got some epic visuals.. really cool!

We ended up in bed around 02:00 listening to music and talking about the experience. We could still feel the effects of the LSD but it was getting milder.
It was the longest and the most interesting days of our life. we had been trough so much fun in the forest and found out that LSD is indeed a very special tool you can use to become a better person. We lost our ego and opened the 3rd eye as life should be. Nature seemed so beautiful and natural while for example my cellphone didn't matter at all anymore. One more positive thing about this was that mt gf barely smoked through the whole day. When on MDMA she will easily smoke 30 cigarettes. She didn't feel the urge on LSD.

We probably did fall a sleep around 03 o clock. Head feeling tired as if we had taken in to much information at the same time..
We slept for 9 good hours and ate a big breakfast and went to the gym and had a killer workout. Feeling great and motivated today and are really happy that we could have this experience together. We both are shocked after the experience and very thankful for it. We do not feel the urge to take LSD soon again as we got so much out of this experience. It was really rewarding and meaningsful. Hopefully some day we will try it again and have the same experience and learn something new.

I know there is a lot of wrong grammar here but it's to much work seeing over everything. I hope you did understand something. I have a hard time putting the experince into words, and especially in english.

PEACE and LOVE.

Beautiful experience, I feel so happy to read this. Love, music and the forest. What more could you ask for on your first LSD experience.

You should get some more of that LSD and do a candyflip. Take the acid, and 3-4 hours later take the MDMA. The synergy between the two (done in this way) is absolutely gorgeous. I think it would be perfect for yous.

Don't smoke weed. Sit down together. Close your eyes, breathe. Feel you are alive. Experience the Karma that has brought you to the present moment. This experience was your fate, open to it. Don't shut it down with depressants like Cannabis. Open don't close.

Beautiful experience, I feel so happy to read this. Love, music and the forest. What more could you ask for on your first LSD experience.

You should get some more of that LSD and do a candyflip. Take the acid, and 3-4 hours later take the MDMA. The synergy between the two (done in this way) is absolutely gorgeous. I think it would be perfect for yous.

Thank you for the tip . We still have some left(17 drops+-) and will definitely try candyflipping once. Must be the best feeling ever..

Don't smoke weed. Sit down together. Close your eyes, breathe. Feel you are alive. Experience the Karma that has brought you to the present moment. This experience was your fate, open to it. Don't shut it down with depressants like Cannabis. Open don't close.

Thanks. It was indeed a very opening experience. So many different ways to think. That one little puff we had of smoke actually brought back some of the creativity of the LSD. That's when we started painting. But I think if we would have taken 3-4 hits each of that joint it would be a different story. I'm not a fan of smoking and getting stoned. 1-2 hits is enough for me.