• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First timer - few questions

Blue.skies

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, planning on trying mdma for the first time. I have crystals and I am planning on taking about 100mg since I am an average sized girl and I dont want to overdo it the first time. My question is however, what would be the best way to take it, bit scared that if I parachute it, it would be too overwhelming? And at the same time I dont want to upset my stomach too much/throw up. Is there a way that would allow it to kick in a bit slower and easier, I was thinking gel capsules after a meal? Or what do you think? Any other tips for first timers, I know about hydrating etc, not going in completely clueless :) Thanks a lot

Are you certain that what you have is MDMA? Hopefully you've reagent tested it as word of mouth is completely unreliable.

The first time I did MDMA I had a small meal about an hour-hour and a half before swallowing a parachute with an unknown quantity of MDMA. The onset for me was comfortable, but my girlfriend at the time had terrible intestinal pains. She didn't eat. Pains in the stomach area aren't uncommon though and they tend to go away after about 5 minutes.

You'll be fine if you have 100mg of MDMA, and if you're going to eat make sure you allow some time before taking the MDMA. Parachuting seems to hit me faster, but many others also claim that there's no difference with a gel cap.

Should be fine after a meal, parachute wouldnt be a bad idea. You can also plug it if you have a delicate stomach. Ive seen people on Bluelight say they get nausea on the come up but Ive never felt it personally or heard anyone complain about it in real life. Your projected dose is pretty reasonable too, I wouldnt expect nausea to be a huge factor. Enjoy your trip!

Many people get a little shivery on the come up. Nice to have something to keep you warm. Mdma tastes totally disgusting, which is why I always plug.

I just take it in pill form and have no GI symptoms like nausea, but my partner gets terrible nausea and intestinal pains so he crushes up the powder as fine as possible and snorts it, which helps him a lot on the come up. I highly recommend making ginger tea (peel a 1-inch piece of ginger and boil it in 2 cups of water for ten minutes) and drinking 1 cup per person on the come up. It can really help settle the stomach if you do end up getting those symptoms. The symptoms rarely do last too long whether or not you drink the tea though!

100mg is a good dose, I would go with that too (it's been years and I still do go with that dose). I like to eat before I roll because I get terribly hungry later in the night but am unable to actually eat anything, but some people prefer not to eat anything that day. My advice would be to eat something though, a light dinner or something, then have lots of good food available in the fridge for the next day in case you're really hungry in the morning!

Look around the forums for other first-time tips, there are plenty but they're all mixed in with the other stuff so do a good look-through! You will likely have an amazing time!

OP you left a note about hydration, just a friendly reminder in case you didn't know to switch up the water for a coke once in awhile to put a bit more sugar into you, body runs a little better when we give it a bit of better fuel. :p

OP you left a note about hydration, just a friendly reminder in case you didn't know to switch up the water for a coke once in awhile to put a bit more sugar into you, body runs a little better when we give it a bit of better fuel. :p

Sports drinks would be even better! Your body also releases adrenalin the entire time you're high and that burns up your energy stores- great point to bring up!