• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine First timer cocaine to freebase.. advice?

Hopsta

Greenlighter
Hey all,
haven't posted here, I don't think, so bare with me. Swim purchased about an 8ball today. He previously IVed cocaine as his preferred ROA. However, he's decided this isn't the way he wants to do it anymore...it honestly scares him and just makes him feel dirty and gross when it's all said and done. He decided he wants to smoke it. He's never cooked it before but plans on doing it up tomorrow. He's read as many threads and articles he could find... but, he's terrified of ruining it and wasting it all. Any tips? Thanks all!

If you don't want to waste much incase you fuck up start small, you can make more later..

Before I start, let me preface.. Crack will make you feel a lot dirtier afterwards than IV.. If that's what your trying to avoid.

Take .5g cocaine, place in vial or shot glass. Add .2 baking soda. Add enough distilled water to dissolve it all. Add heat lightly with a lighter until bubbles form. Once the reaction starts no more heating is necessary but some intermittent flickers from the lighter never hurt to move things along faster.

Now here's the important part. Do this and you'll have product just as clean as ammonia Freebase.

Take a syringe and suck off the water without sucking up any solids. An IV syringe works best. Don't worry about getting all the water, it's better to leave some then suck up your Freebase. Save all water from here out incase it still has a little Freebase in it (after sitting some more may solidify).

Take some fresh distilled water and heat in the microwave until boiling, then let sit just for a minute to cool a bit. Add some to the vial/shot glass with Freebase and stir around, try to crush up any chunks. Once you've stirred and let settle again, suck off that water. Repeat this water washing process until the Freebase goes from waxy looking clumps to a crystalline powder that free flows in the water.

Once it does, you've washed out any water soluble impurities/additives. Then put in just enough water to swirl around the Freebase so you can pour it out onto a plate. Set in front a fan to dry.

The baking soda method is much easier and safer to use. And with the hot water washes you clean up the all the baking soda AND any stubborn impurities that are soluble in hot water. If anything this could create a cleaner product than the ammonia method as most don't do hot water washes after the fact. They just dry and use.

And of course, the better the cocaine you use the better your yield and end product.

There you go.. But be warned things can get out of hand fairly quickly when you've got the ability to whip up some high purity crack.

-GC

Thanks guys! I do know what you mean...I have smoked it before but it's been a while...sorry about the swim. Just being safe. Anyways, thanks for this...I really didn't want to mess with ammonia or other chemicals...so I was planning on doing the baking soda. As for the IV vs Smoke...for days later, I look down at my Swiss cheese arm, and just feel disgusted with myself. I was a vicious heroin addict for many years...so tbh, I think thats where it comes from. I hate the idea of going back to IV...the only reason I would do it that way is because I was afraid of wasting it by cooking it. Any tips on what NOT to do? Common mistakes? Thank you for your step by step guide! Def gave me a littl\ more info than I have found elsewhere. Thanks guys...I'm gonna run to the store and get some distilled water...didn't know I needed it. I'll be back shortly and I'm gonna give this a shot...wanna walk me through it for my first time ������ hahaha..jk!

Well. I fucked it up... Followed your instructions to the tee... I'm left with a shot glass full of white muck stuck to the bottom... What do I do?!

Get some acetone to dissolve the white muck then pour ononto flat piece of glass and once dry scrape up with a razor blade

How many hot water washes did you perform? Give us details on what you did. It sounds like you just need to wash it more. When you swirled it with the water did it free flow like powdery crystals in the water? If not it's not clean yet, meaning not washes properly. Did you really follow it to a tee?

Also garbage in means garbage out, there's some cocaine with cuts that are hard to get rid of.

The acetone will get it out but your probably still left with impure Freebase. Still smokeable but not as clean.

-Gc

Last edited: