PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First timer: Buying LSD (w/pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solothefuture

Greenlighter
So I recently came across someone that claims he has legit LSD. No taste, says he took some a few days ago with a solid 9-10/hour trip and he's selling $15 a tab. It'll be my first time ever experiencing LSD, and just psychedelics in general so I don't want to get screwed over with a RC on blotter paper. I know you can't tell how legit acid is from just the pic but here's a pic of a couple tabs he sent me

http://m.imgur.com/oEuaqqC

Opinions?

Oh man that's embarrassing. I went back and read the rules. I apologize and I'll take it down

All good buddy! The reason substance identification is against the rules here is that it'd be a bit reckless for someone to tell you that what you have is LSD, instilling a false sense of safety, only for it to turn out an NBOMe. You thought it was LSD, so taking 5 tabs at once will be safe (as far as toxicity goes, that is). Alas, whomever advised you that it was LSD was wrong, and you just consumed a fatal dose of 25i-NBOMe.

Given even substances such as MDMA cannot be identified based on ANY physical properties like appearance, taste, smell, or even effects, the chances of correctly identifying a substance you can't even see sitting on tiny piece of blank paper are next to zero.

Ehrlich's reagent test kit is about as definitive as you'll get short of sending a sample off to GC/MS lab testing. It would be wise to invest in one :) otherwise, if you plan on taking whatever you have without testing it, start with a single tab (or less, if they're allegedly 'strong'). While this still isn't safe as people have experienced health complications from a single 'normal dose' of an NBOMe, it's about as safe as you'll get without simply throwing them in the bin.

Anyways, I gots to close dis thread for reasons above :) feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any further concerns, otherwise you're welcome to start another thread with questions so long as you've done a search for similar threads first, and ensure you're adhering to the rules this time :p

Otherwise, welcome to Bluelight and happy SAFE tripping!

Status
Not open for further replies.