• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time

xannyhead

Bluelighter
First time doing md. Crystal form. I have about 0.8g, and intend to use like 100-200mg. How much does 100/200 mg look like? I have no clue and I really need to know this. And how much water should I drink? I was told to drink water but was warned that too much water could be uber dangerous. Is 500ml / 17oz enough to drink throughout a festival?

You need a set of milligram scales mate. Easily available from ebay for about £20

Try not to eyeball it, you'll take too much. I'd recommend 120mg dissolved in water on an empty stomach. Don't redose on your first time, just see how you go. Just drink as you would normally.

First time doing md. Crystal form. I have about 0.8g, and intend to use like 100-200mg. How much does 100/200 mg look like? I have no clue and I really need to know this. And how much water should I drink? I was told to drink water but was warned that too much water could be uber dangerous. Is 500ml / 17oz enough to drink throughout a festival?
Use 150mg, it should come up in 90min. Redose 59mg more at 2hr mark.

Use 150mg, it should come up in 90min. Redose 59mg more at 2hr mark.
Drink normal amounts of water, just to calm yourself. Don't force it, just drink when you are dry and feel like you need to.

Definitely just drink a regular amount of water. People have occasionally died from kidney failure drinking too much water with MDMA.

I would probably plan on having at least 500ml every few hours. I am assuming you'll be outdoors dancing in heat at this festival. Depending on the length of the festival and how hot it is it might not hurt to have a liter or so instead.

Don't go all day without water and don't chug gallons of it and you'll be fine.

I just weighted it in the little bag and it’s 1g, crystal and a couple of rocks. Dabbing my finger twice into it should be just fine? Or do I want do kinda pop the rocks and dab in the redosage?

I just weighted it in the little bag and it’s 1g, crystal and a couple of rocks. Dabbing my finger twice into it should be just fine? Or do I want do kinda pop the rocks and dab in the redosage?
Is 1g as low as your scale goes? You're always going to be better off weighing your dose.

Is 1g as low as your scale goes? You're always going to be better off weighing your dose.
It goes down to 0.3g. Don’t know the purity so I guess I’ll be fine bringing 0.3 to the party and dosing 150ish mgs at first?