• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First Time Yayo For A Friend

latenightchef78

Greenlighter
Recently went to a friend's house to drink some beers and play darts. Was a bit weary when friends brought out some yayo and a friend was offered some. He was a bit skeptical and told himself he'd never try it, but eventually caved and ended up snorting 4-6 small lines throughout the night. Since then my friend has acquired from a local person about a gram a week and uses 2-4 lines daily as he works late night hours 6-7 days a week while trying to basically be a single dad to his 8 yr old son. He hides this from his soon to be ex wife as she's the vindictive type to use it against him even tough she smokes enough weed to supply a small army. He says raising his some by himself and working late nights 6-7 days is stressful. Since he's been using yayo he seems more stable and less stressed because he has the energy to manage a full day. Tolerance doesn't seem an issue but is it a mental or physical thing that it takes a few lines to keep him going through the day. He's worried it will become an addiction like he sees on TV or in the movies. His wife spends quite a deal on marijuana and he manages with 1-3 grams a week. I guess what my friend is trying to figure out is if he's just another dope head or are there others out there that can relate to his experience? Is his 1-3 gram weekly (sometimes takes a week break) habit a bad thing he needs help for or is it ok. He's not a bad person. He's a military veteran that has seen his fair share of shit. He keeps a roof over his son's head and food in his belly no matter what. His son always comes first and knows that before anything else (smokes, beers, yayo) his son is taken care. I think I've strayed a bit so I'll stop here. Any thoughts, comments or concerns are gladly welcome. Stay safe everyone.

Drugs typically don't cause problems in the begining infact they even. Seem to make things better. Cocaine can seem like a friend at first but if u let your guard down over the years you can. Find yourself oneday wondering how'd I get here and where is my money

It's extremely addictive (ex Coke head here) and if he continues to use he will find himself with a full blown habit. It will start with the size of his line getting bigger and bigger then before you know it he's blowing a ball a day. And oh dear lord if he finds a good connect with cheap prices and decent product. It's best if he just walks away right now. Not one addict that I know started out as a full blown need it all the time addict.

If he just started and he is using up to 3 grams a week to "Manage" as you put it, He will be up to a Ball every couple of days before he knows it. Like GMLIFER said the lines will get thicker an thicker and turn in to a full blown addict spending hundreds a week just to "Manage". Coke is like any other drug and tollerence is a real thing, so as his tolerance increases so will the amount of coke he needs to do just to maintain that High he is used too. Then if he can't find the coke he will be buying adderall on the street (Poor Mans Coke) and so the evil Monkey will climb on his back and its hard to shake that monkey once he gets a hold of you. Do your friend a favor and tell him to stop if its getting out of hand. I started using as a weekend party drug and well lets just say it moved from weekends to weekdays pretty damn quick.