• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time xanax

Mcracken420

Bluelighter
So I have finally been able to obtain fentanyl test strips and have a couple different scenarios where I am interested in trying xanax. This means I can take it for my next MDMA comedown fairly safely.
I also have been wanting to try it for long flights because I find it hard and uncomfortable to sleep on planes. What kind of dose is the minimum I'll need for those things? I am an athletic male weighing around 150 lbs. And although I may never really get high on it (I'm not interested in it's recreational effects and I understand the danger), what would a recreational dose look like? 1 MG?
Thanks.

Xanax is extremely potent, you don't need much. If you have no benzo tolerance I'd just start with .25 or .5mg for a plane flight.

If by recreational you mean it's euphoric effects, it is also present at lower doses like that. Taking more than 1mg can be dysphoric because it's so sedating. Benzos can cause acute depression due to their mechanism.

For an MDMA comedown you might want to take more, like 1 or 2mg.

As a general rule with benzos that also applies to xanax, you want to take the smallest effective dose.

If your pills are pressed (if you're in the US they almost certainly are), these dose guidelines kinda go out the window. RC benzos have a wide range of potency, duration, and recreational potential.