View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time with shrooms and lsd

Seimboz

Greenlighter
Since discovering this site a couple months ago I have been reading a good bit of things...good and bad of psychedelics. I am aware everyone reacts different but this site has eased my mind for the psychedelics. I'm just wondering what would be a good starting dose for a first timer of both shrooms and lsd. One week I'm doing one the next week the other. Also what could I expect and what's the big difference between a trip of shrooms rather than lsd?!

Hello there! :)
My first time with lsd i had 2 tabs at an unknown strength. Ide suggest against this as the comeup and trip were good but extremely hard to handle.

Starting point for lsd.
Just have 1 tab, doesnt matter on the strength i doubt your going to get some fucking 250 ug tab.
Get 2 just incase though, if you take the tab and and hour and a half later you arent feeling much if anything, take another half. Then take the other half an hour later if needed.

For shrooms ide say 1-2 grams but im not an expert with shrooms.

Ide deffinately say leave 2 weeks between each trip, even though they are different chemicals, you will still build a "trip tolerance" where you pretty much just get used to it and dont trip as hard.

It will give your chemistry time to settle a little bit too.

Hope you have a good time!

For a first timer that sounds like good advise for a first timer. And thanks for letting me know about the tollerance. I know you get a trip tollerance but I'm not sure about a physical tolerance I just know physical tolerances don't really go up in a week. What about storage. Say I buy an 8th of shrooms and 2 stamps I don't know if both needs to stay "fresh" or they can just sit on my coffee table.

Also id love to know some pretrip rituals? I have a big comfy couch a nice trippy light that lights up the entire wall ceiling and moved around in bright beautiful colors and two expensive Bluetooth surround sound speakers that work great clear and high def and also live across the street from woods. And do you think that a sitter that is anxious could rub off on me(it's my girlfriend lol)? Even though the only anxious feeling I have is excitement to try it!

Well as far as storage goes-
Whenever i have stored lsd its been in some foil, in a wooden box in a dark room temp sort of area.
They shouldnt degrade too hard there, i wouldnt leave tabs more than 3-4 months though to be safe.
In saying that though the tabs you buy could alread be a year or more old xD

As for shrooms im unsure, i havent had them much my storage was just a plastic saddy bag in a box.

And for a trip ritual type thing, well i cant really say because i dont know you.
But when i trip i do lots of art, listen to music, ponder life and revelations and enjoy nature.
Also an anxious trip sitter can be a problem, you'll find yourself getting anxious about why they are anxious.
Although i could be wrong, if its your girlfriend just do some research on how to trip sit and talk her through it before the trip.
Just be careful when tripping anywhere other than home, you dont want to get hurt or lost in the forest tripping trust me. Your motor skills and rational thinking will be hindered greatly!

Its kinda hard for me to sum all of this up :) so i'll end this comment with do some research on how to first time trip and what to do etc, it'll make things a lot easier to understand when the time comes!

Last edited: