• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time W/30mg Adderall XR felt practically....nothing?

Allieiso

Greenlighter
So I stayed the night at my friends house, etc, and then she ended up giving me x3 of her prescribed 30mg Adderall XR capsules. Note that I myself do not have ADD or ADHD.

Of course, being my first time doing addy, I asked her questions an conducted my own research before taking them.

The next day I ate 2 breakfast burritos and later arrived at school, and decided to take a full 30mg rather than high like a crazy ass, and too it orally chasing it down with water. It was 8 am when I took it. Luckily for me my period 1 is a free period so I could just hang around for a bit.

In the first hour, I did my best keeping my self hydrated, and bought a cookie at break just to fill my stomach a little more. Haven't felt any of the effects yet. 2 hours in, and I still feel the same. At 3, I begin to feel mild euphoria and I'm more talkative than usual. But the thing is, that's it. I never felt anything else than slight euphoria and being a bit more talkative. Later that day at home, I could feel the comedown at around 5. I felt somewhat tired-ish, and I had a slight headache, but laying down was enough to relieve myself.

My question is...is that it??? I feel as though I didn't experience much. I didn't get a single tweak, nor did my focus increase or anything of the sort. I know 30mg xr is a lot for a first time, but I feel as though it wasn't enough? . Should I just drop it here and walk away? or should I up the dose a bit, and if so, by how much? I still have the remaining two 30mgs. Not saying I want to get a heart attack, but I just think there was a lot more for me to experience. And yes, I'm doing this for personal experience, not to help me study or anything.

30mg XR is practically nothing. I would suggest to start at at least 60 and depending on what it feels like maybe move to 90.
I took 120mg XR once and felt something similar to what you described ...I don't think adderall is that powerful honestly ...but I have a high stimulant tolerance.

So I stayed the night at my friends house, etc, and then she ended up giving me x3 of her prescribed 30mg Adderall XR capsules. Note that I myself do not have ADD or ADHD.

Of course, being my first time doing addy, I asked her questions an conducted my own research before taking them.

The next day I ate 2 breakfast burritos and later arrived at school, and decided to take a full 30mg rather than high like a crazy ass, and too it orally chasing it down with water. It was 8 am when I took it. Luckily for me my period 1 is a free period so I could just hang around for a bit.

In the first hour, I did my best keeping my self hydrated, and bought a cookie at break just to fill my stomach a little more. Haven't felt any of the effects yet. 2 hours in, and I still feel the same. At 3, I begin to feel mild euphoria and I'm more talkative than usual. But the thing is, that's it. I never felt anything else than slight euphoria and being a bit more talkative. Later that day at home, I could feel the comedown at around 5. I felt somewhat tired-ish, and I had a slight headache, but laying down was enough to relieve myself.

My question is...is that it??? I feel as though I didn't experience much. I didn't get a single tweak, nor did my focus increase or anything of the sort. I know 30mg xr is a lot for a first time, but I feel as though it wasn't enough? . Should I just drop it here and walk away? or should I up the dose a bit, and if so, by how much? I still have the remaining two 30mgs. Not saying I want to get a heart attack, but I just think there was a lot more for me to experience. And yes, I'm doing this for personal experience, not to help me study or anything.
Did it calm you?? You might have adhd?