• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time vomiting?

GBM

Bluelighter
Hey. I got some oxy 30s from school for my buddy who just moved to calgary. He's an experienced user but he said I could have half a pill of his. He says 15mg will be enough to get me high. But he also says I'm gonna throw up when I do it. Is this a true fact? I've never thrown up from a drug before. Also if I throw up, will it kill my high or no?

You won't necessarily vomit, but it is a quite common to do so when taking opiates, especially in a intolerant person.

Depending on which ROA you are using to take the Oxys vomiting may lessen your high.

-If you just eat them and you vomit, you will lose any of the drug that is not already absorbed into your body, so wherever you are in your high at that moment, is now the peak of your high and you will start to come down rapidly after that.

-If you snort the Oxy, vomiting will also lessen the high, but not as much because you will only lose whatever parts of the drug that dripped down, was swallowed after snorting, and hasn't been absorbed yet.

-Obviously if you IV, vomiting will do nothing to your high, as when you IV, all the drug is absorbed all at once and is never in your stomach, so vomiting would not rid your body of it.

As far as dosing is concerned, your friend is right, 15mg should be enough for you to get high if you don't have a tolerance. I believe Oxycodone BA via oral and intranasal administration are very similar, so the 15mg will get you just as high either way, but snorting it will help it absorb faster, so it will hit you sooner and a little bit harder.

Thanks for the info. He says he usually snorts 1 30 then crushes and parachutes another 30 but since thats too much he suggested half a pill. I've heard benzos work well with opiates too. He is prescribed lorazepam. Would it be wise to bust 1-2mg in with the oxy line? Or will it not even effect me cuz i have anxiety/panic disorder?

Slow down buddy. This is your first time taking opiates? You shouldn't go mixing anything.

Slow down buddy. This is your first time taking opiates? You shouldn't go mixing anything.

lmao i was thinking THE EXACT same thing

and u should be okay off 15mg...MAKE SURE U EAT!!!
also i would take the 15mg and split it into 2 lines.. Do 1 and if u arnt satisfied after 10 minutes do the other

and yeah as for the benzo, dont be getting wreckless, just because your "friend" does OC and Lpam doesnt mean you can do it and be all fine n dandy

I had been using oxycodone straight for 6 years with no break. Suddenly I couldn't afford them anymore and had to wait a month or so before I could get my next script. I only did 2 1/2 15 mg over a space of two hours and got so very sick. It's like my tolerence was down to nothing. So be careful as my first time doing oxy 80's was a true vomit-fest (sorry for the visual) This doesn't happen to everyone, but when you take too much, combined with the fact you're feeling really good. Then do more, you can become ill.

15 mgs will be PLENTY, and benzos+opiates are the #1 cause of accidental death by overdose..

my buddy throws up every time he does oxy, ive never thrown up at any dose of any opiate, it really just depends on the person

Seriously I know everyone else is saying this but hey the more people saying this the better do not mix benzos and opiates that's a bad rookie move that could cause a quick overdose, believe me I know from experience bc the first time I did oxy I mixed it with Xanax and I was lucky enough to not have overdosed but seriously just be careful man and personally I prefer instransal ROA but that's just me if its your first time I'd just eat it, also I've never vomited after doing oxy idk what it is but everyone's different I guess

Last edited:
Think twice before you enter the world of opiates/opioids.

Don't take benzos, only people with anxiety issues need them (Or those who need to boost the effect, you don't). On Oxy you will anyway feel pretty peacefully, almost like you have no issues in your life, so why use benzos?
Puking shouldn't scare you. You don't feel any pain or discomfort, and in case of opioids throwing up is not (doesn't have to be) a sign of OD, poisoning or similar.
Someone said you should eat, I say take care what you eat. Eat stuff which is easy on stomach and digestion, and try visiting the toilet, because chances are you won't be able to empty your bowels the next day after you take it.

I puked the first time, that was 15 mg but on an empty stomach. Take it with a little bit of food. I've taken it with Xanax before and don't recommend it, the combo made me very drowsy. If you don't know what your tolerance to opioids is then you can easily wind up dead when combining it with a benzo.