• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time using molly

Try going to a rave or music event to be social but be more reserved with the dosage amounts doing it in public start low until you feel comfortable on it if you go out alone and no one knows you took a drug you have to be cautious with your dosage how much were you planning on taking?

Yeah, having it with someone you love is the best because it can break down barriers and that is more meaningful when those barriers are significant in your life.

Meeting someone under the influence of MDMA (particularly a romantic interest) generally isn't a great idea IMO... but it's far from the worst idea, particularly if you just wanna have fun and aren't looking for anything serious.

I think you’re getting good advice here. Although many people report positive experiences from rolling alone, I would recommend that for your first time, you wait until you have someone you like and trust to share it with you.

+1 to that. Going to a party is a waste of your first time IMO and there is nothing sadder than being all alone on molly. With good friends or with a loved one is the best option. Also use mollymeasure.com to determine your dose. It will be enough for sure.

It's best with one close person imo. If you have no partner or close friends, i'd rather recommend doing it alone, titrating the dose from a low dose (such as 70mg) and having access to online social spheres.

Test it (there are several test's), or better when possible have it tested on forehand. In a lab, just in case.

Nothing wrong with rolling solo...
How do you have fun when rolling alone? Or do you use it for "theraupetic sessions"?
Once I knew how amazing it is to roll with at least one other person the absence of that social element in my few solo rolls became very obvious. Being unable to tell anyone how much I love them (no homo bruh...) and how this one song hits just right is surprisingly detrimental to the quality of such pastime.

How do you have fun when rolling alone? Or do you use it for "theraupetic sessions"?
Once I knew how amazing it is to roll with at least one other person the absence of that social element in my few solo rolls became very obvious. Being unable to tell anyone how much I love them (no homo bruh...) and how this one song hits just right is surprisingly detrimental to the quality of such pastime.
LIke i usualy do i gues.. listening to music ,smoking weed, rolling in the bed or floor xd

Why Molly? And not call it what it is, or supposed to.

MDMA powder. Where did that Molly word come from, I am really curious as we call drugs by there name over here besides the term Exstasy for MDMA sometimes. I had powder MDMA a few times pure and tested and still prefered the tested MDMA pill's.

While anyone will tell you MDMA = MDMA. Yeah right.

Don't have halfna dose through fear.

130-140mgs of MDMA will be perfect

NdY8AmHl.png

Why Molly? And not call it what it is, or supposed to.

MDMA powder. Where did that Molly word come from, I am really curious as we call drugs by there name over here besides the term Exstasy for MDMA sometimes. I had powder MDMA a few times pure and tested and still prefered the tested MDMA pill's.

While anyone will tell you MDMA = MDMA. Yeah right.
Molly is a slang shortening of "pure molecule"

It specifically referred to unadulterated pure MDMA in the 1990's in US rave culture. As a way to distinguish it from bunk/adulterated/fake pills and powder that were sold by scammers taking advantage of MDMA popularity.

It is coincident in time with the widespread use of the Acronym PLUR peace love unity respect. (I honestly can't remember which came first)

Molly is a slang shortening of "pure molecule"

It specifically referred to unadulterated pure MDMA in the 1990's in US rave culture. As a way to distinguish it from bunk/adulterated/fake pills and powder that were sold by scammers taking advantage of MDMA popularity.

It is coincident in time with the widespread use of the Acronym PLUR peace love unity respect. (I honestly can't remember which came first)
XTC is also a slang. How we refered to it, although dealer's had all kinda term's to avoid 'suspicion' maybe.

Luckily an adulterated pill was an odditty. Like some Flatliner's (MTA) and much later some P(M)MA.
But 98 % was MDMA, I estimate. Pure powder was rare and underwelming ime.

On my cellar I made a graffiti 'PLUR' when moving in.
Forward the revolution.