• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine First time using cocaine and weed

Don’tEatTheDragon

Greenlighter
So I’m an amateur with minimal to no knowledge on any of this stuff. I usually don’t drink very often but 2 days ago I was with a friend and we were having a few drinks after some pretty hectic stuff had happened and we ended up doing some cocaine and having a few bongs. First time for me doing either of these things. I didnt really feel any different at the time, but then 24 hours later I started to feel quite agitated and upset which then escalated into feeling quite suicidal and led into some self harm. In this depressive episode I took 20mg diazepam and 10mg oxycodone to try help me just sleep off the thoughts I was having. I didn’t sleep at all and I’m still awake and still feeling down and my heart still feels as if it’s racing, my head is spinning and my temp hasn’t came down.
I’m currently on duromine 30mg daily and didn’t even think of that when I done it so I’m not sure if that’s impacted. I guess I’m just wondering if this is normal and it’ll pass or if it seems more unrelated and maybe I’m just overthinking that my current situation is related when it’s probably not?

Dude you took 20mg Valium yeah you should be relaxed by an hour after taking that. Kinda high dose especially mixing with oxy. I’m a fent addict. Call nearest methadone clinic or if suicidal call a line bro. Cocaine wouldn’t have an effect 24 hours later…

Maybe its all in your head? I knew ppl that went crazy from panic attacks after doing stims, thinking they were going to die and shit...

Maybe its all in your head? I knew ppl that went crazy from panic attacks after doing stims, thinking they were going to die and shit...
I usually have panic attacks after 8 or 9 hours of doing a line of coke. It happens more frequently when I'm trying to sleep, my heart starts to race, and I think that I have a heart attack, which would result in a full-blown panic attack. But I don't get any panic attacks post-use with other stimulants like methamphetamine or dextroamphetamine. It's just the coke, which is the main reason I quit doing it.

I don't touch any stimulants unless I have a few pills of benzos to back me up just in case (having benzo around makes me more comfortable in general, so there is less anxiety).