• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time use at festival

cmf3

Greenlighter
Hi there, I'm going to a 3 day event and I'm planning to try Molly but I've never done any drugs before. My friend has suggested two pills a day for me to keep the party going but I wanted to know if I just took one pill a day in the afternoon will I be feeling like crap every morning and evening when I'm not high? I don't like when I've had too many drinks and I get too out of control so I want to be able to end my night semi-sober and start my mornings sober but I'm worried the coming down and in between will be like a bad hangover. I'm thinking of getting Rave On to take during the weekend, have any of you tried it and does it help? Thanks! And sorry if this has come up a ton of times, I'm bad at research.

there are a few things in your post that i don't understand... you said you never tried any drug but then you talk about having too many drinks.. you were referring to illegal drugs?
also, you mention taking 2 or 1 pill (s) a day, for how many days you intend to do this?*

my advice is this:
1) if you have the possibility, test your pills. pills can be cut with any shit and only testing them you can be sure you have MDMA.
2) since it's your first time, don't push the dose. 100/150 mg should get you going, if you're not high enough redose with another 50 mg, if you can't measure your dosage take 1 pill to start with if it tested as MDMA, if you can't test it take half and if you are fine take another half after ~1 hour
3) *do NOT take MDMA for consecutive days, the high will be diminished and the comedown/health risks will be worse.
4) remember to drink during the roll esp if you dance and sweat a lot, eat and sleep properly afterwards
5) have FUN! :D

Drinks I meant alcohol, drugs I meant illegal drugs. I was going to take one or two each day of the festival, so three consecutive days. Would taking only one a day lessen the negative effects of taking them consecutive days (so its not a constant high) or is it a bad idea all around?

And I don't plan on taking anything else with it (alcohol or illicit) so it would just be the mollies

honestly you should go to first day sober just to see the true beauty of the festival. then second day you can take one mdma in the afternoon, if you do sleep at night you will have afterglow next day and no need to take anymore pills. if you decided to take more pills, you will have a hangover and it's not really worth it.

Your friend who suggests that you should take 2 pills per day is an idiot or not your friend.
Don't do it, it is not worth it. (I have never done it myself and am not planning to. Been using pills for 10 years now.)

like the others said, don't take pills on consecutive days. even if you really want the next night to be as good as the previous, which is likely. i did this my first time and it just doesn't work that way and dramatically increases the comedown.
really you shouldn't take mdma more often than once every two months.

also, i wouldn't take them in the afternoon. imho do it at night when the party is at the peak. if you keep your doses reasonable, it will not be anywhere near as bad as a hangover, especially when it's the first time (of course everyone reacts differently so ymmv).

Definitely don't want to do it 3 days in a row. As for dosage no pills are equal so whether you need to take 1 or 2 or 1.5 etc....is going to be based on the quality of pill etc... If it were me I'd test them first to make sure they are mdxx then I'd drop on the 1st night rest the 2nd night and drop the 3rd night. You'll be a little light headed for a week after this so just prepare your body with good healthy food the week before. Lots of Vitamin C etc...

Drop 1 pill the first night, then night 3 drop 1.5 or 2 if roll is real light.

I've never done pure MDMA but I used to take a lot of E back in the day. I've heard taking Molly feels like an intensified E roll, and I've been told of good and bad trips. While I don't know much about rolling on Molly, I did learn a few things from popping E. Most important: DON'T DRINK JUST WATER!! You'll likely become very thirsty but may experience a loss of appetite. Be sure to drink Gatorade or any other beverage with electrolytes. Drinking water alone will wash all of the electrolytes out of your system. A large portion of users who die on it pass not from an overdose but because they accidentally drowned themselves. Be safe and have fun. Stay positive to avoid a bad roll :)

I've never done pure MDMA but I used to take a lot of E back in the day. I've heard taking Molly feels like an intensified E roll, and I've been told of good and bad trips. While I don't know much about rolling on Molly, I did learn a few things from popping E. Most important: DON'T DRINK JUST WATER!! You'll likely become very thirsty but may experience a loss of appetite. Be sure to drink Gatorade or any other beverage with electrolytes. Drinking water alone will wash all of the electrolytes out of your system. A large portion of users who die on it pass not from an overdose but because they accidentally drowned themselves. Be safe and have fun. Stay positive to avoid a bad roll :)

It's not necessarily drinking water that will kill you, it's drinking WAY TOO MUCH. But you are pretty accurate with the Gatorade thing since it does supply the electrolytes needed, but still don't drink a ridiculous amount of it. The goal is if you aren't sweating drink 16 oz. in 1 hour, if you are sweating big time then 2 per hour but get someplace to cool down ASAP. Always have a sober friend in the group to babysit you or at least someone who doesn't ROLL BALLZ that can maintain some clarity to deal with stuff.

Thanks for all the input, now I'm just trying to decide between Yellow-pudding's suggestion of going sober the first night and taking one on day two, and Subliminalraver's suggestion of doing day one and day three. Can you guys tell me about afterglow? I'm not really dreading the thought of a hangover but have any or you tried the Rave On? Anything to say about it?

really all you need to do is stay light on what you take to reduce hangover type effects. Stay hydrated and eat quality food (fruits and veggies) sleep lots between partyin.