• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc First time trying Ketamine (NEED ADVICE)

rubydacherry

Greenlighter
I'm getting some Ketamine for this weekend and this will be my first time ever trying it so I'm wanting some advice. What would be a good first time dose? Should I snort it or shoot it? I'm looking for a pretty strong trip but not strong enough to send me into the k-hole. What would be a good setting to trip in and is there anything else important that I should know before trying it?

If you do it nasally bump 5-10 mg starting high getting lower. Like scaling down the side of the K hole allowing you to slowly go down and stop when you feel deep enough.

I recommend trying im if it's high quality at least once. Maybe start with 10-20 that way and start bumping five when you feel it. It's like jumping into a K hole with a parachute.

Now iv I recommend against. It's a fine line between a light experience, full on K hole, and even a completely alien horrid dmt loop state, but with anxiety. It is OK in low doses, but 10 mg could easily overwhelm. It's like diving into the K hole head first no chute.

Forgot to mention that I'm currently taking 200 mg of seroquel xr everyday so would that have any effect on taking ketamine? I've had past experiences with being on prozac while dropping acid and it took away almost all of the effects that I would normally get out of an acid trip so im just wondering if seroquel would have a similar effect on ketamine??