• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time trying Crack

Karbon1991

Bluelighter
Last night I tried Crack. Maybe I didn't have enough. But I didn't get much from it. I felt something. I'm not sure what it was but it was something. A little light headed. And slightly stimulated for all of 5-10 minutes? Is this normal? I was very disappointed with it. Does this sound like a bad batch or not enough?

Maybe it's a good thing that you remain disappointed because this drug did much much worse damage to a few bank accounts than heroin ever came close to doing. Heroin was my best friend whereas crack was heroin's acquaintance. * Cringe

Maybe crack is like weed in that most people don't get high or really high the first time. I don't really hear people talk about this but then I don't hear many people talking about smoking crack. It was probably my second or third time smoking that I understood what a good hit felt like, so maybe it's a problem with inhaling and holding it. Maybe you got some crappy freebase instead.

Truth is, you shouldn't need much more than a five dollar rock to get high, but you'll want more. The intense high is over in minutes and the stimulating effects are over within 20.

It should sound like youre cooking bacon on the stovetop while burning it and completely vaporize or melt into the chore. Your head should sound like its buzzing, like you've pressed both your ears inside of a conch shell. This is how I used to differentiate what was good versus what was highly cut/and or freebase.

The 5-10 minute thing is right, but you would have felt like superman, if you didn't, then you either didn't do it correctly, or got a bad batch..

-Hopeless

Sounds like fate smiled upon you. I don't know if you receive the Showtime network but they just released a documentary titled: The Life and Times of DJ AM. The first DJ to earn $2 million a year spinning in Las Vegas. It follows his rise and fall and raging crack habit that haunted him for decades. It made a believer out of me of the destruction potential of crack.

Maybe it's a good thing that you remain disappointed because this drug did much much worse damage to a few bank accounts than heroin ever came close to doing. Heroin was my best friend whereas crack was heroin's acquaintance. * Cringe

Maybe crack is like weed in that most people don't get high or really high the first time. I don't really hear people talk about this but then I don't hear many people talking about smoking crack. It was probably my second or third time smoking that I understood what a good hit felt like, so maybe it's a problem with inhaling and holding it. Maybe you got some crappy freebase instead.

Truth is, you shouldn't need much more than a five dollar rock to get high, but you'll want more. The intense high is over in minutes and the stimulating effects are over within 20.

It should sound like youre cooking bacon on the stovetop while burning it and completely vaporize or melt into the chore. Your head should sound like its buzzing, like you've pressed both your ears inside of a conch shell. This is how I used to differentiate what was good versus what was highly cut/and or freebase.
I know multiple people who told me how when they smoked crack for the first time they did not really get high from it, and thought that it was overrated. They smoked it correctly, and it was not fake or weak crack as the other people who they smoked it with got super high from it. The people who became addicted to crack had smoked it more than one time and kept using it and chasing a high from it.

I remember the first time i smoked crack, it was a mild high with a crap comedown... Then i remember the first time i got a bell ringer it was a great high with a terrible comedown. Also I may have been clean from both heroin and crack for a while now to be honest i dont even think about opiates their presents doesnt bother me however, every once in a while i will think about crack.

Its funny because I was shooting dope for a while got on subs and switched to crack. I was not smoking crack as long as i was shooting up and if not for the fact i refused to be smoking crack after the 3 people in stopped doing dope i probably would have never stopped. It was really the idea that i refused to be a crack head while everyone else was clean that got me to stop, otherwise it was so easy to justify. I didnt get physically sick never spent more then i could and i could get away with only smoking 10-20 after work as i just looked forward to that initial rush.

Sometimes even after a year and a half i still think... its only 10 dollars. I would never even consider it up it pops in from time to time, heroin never does.

Yes crack... I have had my bouts with crack addiction over the years with binges lasting for over 2 years smoking it all day everyday and getting off it and then doing it every now and then like I do now. My first time I did crack it was incredible. I did it with someone who was very experienced on what to do and how to get a proper high from it and he put a 10 piece in the pipe and told me how to do it right. I hit it, held it in for like 30 seconds deep in my lungs and when I exhaled I was pretty much tweaking but very euphoric with my ears ringing like crazy and my face completely numb and it lasted about 15 mins.. After that I had good experiences and bad ones.. the slightest things can mess up the high from crack from not doing it right or using a pipe that is slightly cracked and the smoke can leak out also how you tilt the pipe up and down while hitting it... you have to know what your doing! theres a special technique to it its not as simple as hitting a bowl of weed. There is a thread on here about it I belive it is the crack cocaine megathread? there is good info on it.. just be careful that shit can really destroy peoples lives if they cant put the pipe down every now and then and just use it on occasion.

What is the difference between crack (freebase cocaine) and freebase (freebase cocaine)? If I have this wrong it's out of pure ignorance, so excuse me if I'm missing something here. I know that crack is commonly cut by rerocking it with more baking soda, maybe this "freebase" is just really cut, shitty crack cocaine?

I'm sorry if I confused it while typing, but yeah, you're correct, it is freebase cocaine. It really comes down to whether it was cut with another substance before or during cooking, plus (and I've always just guessed here) the method used (ammonia or baking soda) to cook.

That's great news!!! Crack habits seem to get mad expensive mad quick. I kept my word never trying it thank god but I've solda plenty and it always seemed to me that people in the initial phases of crack usage spent the most. Maybe it was that it was new or they just had more to spend cause they still had money, once the addictions begun people usually don't have much money or things left. It doesn't take long to spend years worth of savings so u just saved yourself a lotta misery not fuckin with that shit, it's undefeated

I smoked it often and got a ringer without the high I expected most times but then I was also smoking ice and crank and slamming pills at that point so for me crack just didn't hold up to my DOCs.

yea ive heard way too many horror stories about crack to want to try it again, not to mention someone got murdered around the corner from my friends last night related to crack. scary stuff.

Last night I tried Crack. Maybe I didn't have enough. But I didn't get much from it. I felt something. I'm not sure what it was but it was something. A little light headed. And slightly stimulated for all of 5-10 minutes? Is this normal? I was very disappointed with it. Does this sound like a bad batch or not enough?

Well whenever I smoked my first rocks a couple days ago and have been bingeing for the last week and I dicided my first time to smoke it off foil I know poor persons shit lmao but I didn't like get supa high just really really buzzed and I did get a crackle off it and I puffed huge ass clouds ☁️ I think that it was fun as fuck just being buzzed instead of really high although the comedown insisted to give me a headache so popped a couple pills and it went away also ended up sleeping all day afterwards but it wasn't terrible and was fun but completely different that what I get from Coke so Crack my first time that was great with the (high focus jitters and paranoia)/completely different then when on Coke
(Happiness confidence and Strength)