• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time trying adderall xr 30 mg

Whereamitho

Greenlighter
Hey guys so I need your help! This is my first time trying adderall and I just wasnt sure if maybe 30 mg is too much for me... I got 3 capsules all 30 mg, I was thinkin of just takin half of it so it would be 15 mg but since it's capsules, I dont really know how I could split it... ive never done molly, I only smoke weed about 3 times a week.. also with 1 pill how long would the high be? I was thinkin of takin it in the morning at school and just stayin at the library all day studying. . I know how fun D: .. I'm 5,4 female 150 pounds if that helps...

When it comes to splitting the adderall dose, you could always snuff what's inside of the capsules. My first time taking adderall, I was feeling great after a 20mg dose, snuffed. It gave me an insane amount of energy and let's just say I got so many things accomplished that night!

If it is your first dose, split it in half and snuff 15mg, wait a little bit, and if you don't feel any adverse effects then go for another 5mg. You don't want to dose too high as a first timer because it increases your heart rate and your energy which could really freak someone out.