PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time tripping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoKauH

Greenlighter
Okay, for the last couple of months I was thinking about getting into the psychedelic drugs, but the problem is that I can't find where to get some magic mushrooms ( which I was told that they're a good place to start ) and I was thinking to try some legal alternatives. Right now I'm thinking of ordering some AMT pellets and some 5-Meo-Dalt / MPA pellets ( they didn't have 5-meo-dalt alone ) also some BK-2CB-B pellets which have some mild psychedelic effects. My question is what to start with and how to avoid bad trip on those drugs? The website says that the AMT pellets are 35mg, the BK-2CB-B are 100mg and there is no info on the 5-Meo-Dalt / MPA pellets.

Side note: I'm buying pellets because I don't have a scale and I'm too scared of making my own doses, especially with stuff that I have never touched before..
If it's relevant I'm a regular Cannabis and 'Noid user and from time to time I take some amphetamines ( 1-2 a month, but the purity of this stuff in Bulgaria is <10%, so I haven't tried something that powerful )

*snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not allowed to post prices, mods will probably delete this whole thread when they see it. I would avoid any website that sells things like "incense" and whose products come in pellet form.

These types of products are generally considered to be LESS safe than preparing your own doses and are frowned upon within the harm reduction community (and experienced drug enthusiasts) because you have no idea what binders and fillers they're using. Do some more research and I'm sure you'll find a better source that takes pride in their products. Be safe!

Hello there and welcome to bluelight. Please take a moment to read the rules before posting again as we do not permit price discussion, drug suggestions or supplier solicitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.