View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Time Tripping on acid

Tryyout58

Greenlighter
In the last year I have had experimented with LSD on 4 occasions. All of which were below the level at which there's much visual affects.

I have tested my LSD on all of these occasions.
For the latest case I have bought 6 tabs advertised as 110ug, although I believe there were no more than 80ug per tab. I do understand that the drop in strength could be due to wrong way of storage, which is a fault from my behalf.

The first time I have taken from this batch I have ripped a small piece of the tab in order to test whether it's lsd. After positive results I have administered it on my tounge. This experience was one of the most fond ones for me to realise that LSD is so much more than just the visual effects. It was an extremely personal experience which helped me uncover my mind. Although the only visual effect here was the distance perception difference. I could feel that there were different stages although I'm unable to describe them well.

The next time I have taken it, I have taken half of the tab, where I could definitely see differently although no patterns or any hallucinations. The distance perception seemed to have changed again. After an hour I have taken the second half.
When I was at home the ceiling seems like I was able to touch it, although when I attempted I realised it was much further than I though. Additionally at some points when I stared at the walls for long enough they would morph slightly, and then instantly come back to normal.

The latest time I have taken a quarter of the tab. I can't say I felt any different. Nevertheless, about 4 hours later at least the distance perception thing was fairly present, additionally every time i have changed from one location to the other, the feeling of a complete change occurred. It felt as if I was entering another world. Even when I was changing tables in the restaurant.

All of these experiences were made in the same region. I currently live next to the beach and thought it would be the perfect environment to experience the acid trip.

I have made a lot of research, and am fairly confident with my knowledge. Although for the first time properly tripping I'm unsure whether I should administer such a dose.

I have given all of this information for an easier way to estimate the strength of the LSD tabs. On my next journey with acid I wish to take 2 and a half tabs, although my only concern is whether it may be too much for me as I have never had a full on trip with acid before. I feel confident with the low dose feelings, and I was comfortable with the hallucinations from 2CB and mdma. The mdma hallucinations were intensified for me as I have smoked week right as the md started to hit. I am aware that acid is completely different. Although I believe that I wouldn't be freaked out by hallucinations as I have become comfortable with them in these previous experiences.

My question is whether it would be better to take it all at once, or consider taking 1 and a half tabs first, and then redosing if I feel the need to. In whole honesty I would much rather prefer taking it all at once as I have been seeking for this experience for a while. My concern with redoing is the fact that there's an immediate tolerance build to the acid, thus it may be less intense/potent than taking it all at once. The concern with taking it all at once arose as I started reading about the different doses and how if you go just a little over the dosage for a first you could have a bad trip or an un easy one at the least.

^^ like all above have said, find the nicest safest chill area you have and at least one, but more would be merrier.

Friends are cool, but they have to be able to attend to you if you need it. That's the whole point.

Food, drink, a bathroom of some sort and definitely trustworthy people.

Last, don't pre "trip out" . Forget what you know and just roll with it. When I'm on L, the most I worry about is not getting off. How stupid. That was directed at me.

Dose and chill. Have people around to keep things smooth.'mYou'll have a fun time.

Thank you for your responses and suggestions!

What do you mean by dont pre "trip out"?

Don't try a two and a half dose trip until you've tried a two dose trip. And yes, trip with a sitter any time you're taking a dose higher than what you've taken before.