• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time taking Molly

Good luck. But this is how people die. This VERY IRRESPONSIBLE. what if it's 100mg of meth? Or 2cb? Or some other psychedelic that gets sold under the name "Molly" please please take this from someone who ended up in the ER from taking an unknown substance. Since that day I ALWAYS test my drugs first. And guess who gave me the bad pill. My best friend. So here say also shouldn't be a determinig factor. I hope at minimum this made u think about your decision, but seems like you have your mind made up
sounds just like me bro! not sure if you seen my thread... what did the ER do to you? and why did you have to go the ER .. curious if you had what i had...

I would drink a ill before get a nice buzz then proceed or a few bumbs of coke would be nice to idk idk your whole drug history and body. I just want to stress to be with empathetic trustworthy friends. Safety is so important when trying a new drug personally wouldn't do it in a Chaotic setting But like I said before go with reliable friends. God, I l
Wtf this is terrible advice. You're stressing that his company is more important towards his safety and then you're recommending he takes two drugs that a generally considered really bad choices to combine with MDMA. If MDMA is even what he has.

Just, no. I can't even.
Please do some research and learn so you don't wind up hurting yourself. And don't start recommending ridiculous things like doing cocaine and drinking alcohol before ingesting MDMA without knowing what the heck it is you're recommending them to do!