• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time taking molly. How much should I take?

FakedIt

Greenlighter
First time taking an ecstasy pill. How much should someone take?

I might be getting a 140 mg ecstasy pill from SWIM. Is it alright if I split it in half? I'm not sure if it could be laced or not and I don't have any kind of testing kit for this. I also don't want to take too much because I might share with a friend, so what's a good amount? This is also gonna be the first time I (or anyone I know) take actual X. My buddy and I have done Molly, shrooms, Xanax, Acid and nBome tabs when ever we ever could and I smoke weed almost everyday lol. We also work out, so our bodies are around 170lbs-220lbs.

Last edited:
If I recall correctly when I took MDMA (may be only slightly different from what you are talking about) I took a 1 gram moonrock and chopped of and weighed .2 grams which got me feeling great. Please be careful, check for purity, and ask others who have tried it first hand what they have done (if possible).

Last edited:
Test before you ingest. 140mg will probably only be enough for one person.
Edit. Your title says first time doing Molly but you also say that you've tried it before later in the post.

I'm not sure if it could be laced or not and I don't have any kind of testing kit for this.
This is also gonna be the first time I (or anyone I know) take actual X.
if you are not testing it, then you have no way of knowing if you are taking "actual x". you could be taking anything.

Woah Woah Woah man. If that is pure that is ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of molly to take YOU WILL DIE.
if you took 200mg, then how on earth is 140mg going to kill him? seriously, you are talking nonsense.

:\

alasdair

Youre absolutely right man omg I cannot believe I made such a simple mistake! thank you for correcting me. With my knowledge, there is no way I shoulda made that dumb of a mistake! I apologie OP!

Appreciate it Alasdair, thank you I fixed the original post I had read it as 140g. -What a dummie huh-

^ bearing in mind that the pill you have may appear very like a pill on pr.com but could be quite different.

alasdair

Test before you ingest. 140mg will probably only be enough for one person.
Edit. Your title says first time doing Molly but you also say that you've tried it before later in the post.
Lol, sorry haha I just realized that. I've done Molly, but I've never done an ecstasy pill. I heard there's a difference and I know ecstasy is probably more dangerous.

If I recall correctly when I took MDMA (may be only slightly different from what you are talking about) I took a 1 gram moonrock and chopped of and weighed .2 grams which got me feeling great. Please be careful, check for purity, and ask others who have tried it first hand what they have done (if possible).

I've done Molly before and I do believe that real ecstasy is an MDMA to, and not an MDA. So if I do get the real pill I'll probably be rolling on the same thing. I just want to experience the difference (if there is one) and see if it's better or not.

Lol, sorry haha I just realized that. I've done Molly, but I've never done an ecstasy pill. I heard there's a difference and I know ecstasy is probably more dangerous.
you could be talking about the same thing or something completely different. again, if you're not testing, you could be ingesting anything.

mdma is 3,4-methylenedioxy-n-methylamphetamine, an empathogenic drug of the phenethylamine and amphetamine drug classes.

molly is commonly used to describe mdma specifically in powder, or crushed crystal, form. other drugs are sold in powder form as 'molly'.

ecstasy is commonly used to describe mdma specifically in pill form. other drugs are sold in pill form as 'ecstacy'.

alasdair

you could be talking about the same thing or something completely different. again, if you're not testing, you could be ingesting anything.

mdma is 3,4-methylenedioxy-n-methylamphetamine, an empathogenic drug of the phenethylamine and amphetamine drug classes.

molly is commonly used to describe mdma specifically in powder, or crushed crystal, form. other drugs are sold in powder form as 'molly'.

ecstasy is commonly used to describe mdma specifically in pill form. other drugs are sold in pill form as 'ecstacy'.

alasdair
This and only this. Also: for your dose, it's better to calculate it to your own body than to take the same dose someone else advises you. A good guideline is: 1-2mg/kg, on the lower end of that range if you are new to the drug and/or female. So for me, male weighing 75kg and not new to the drug, that would mean 2mg*75kg=150mg starter dose. For a female, not new to the drug and weighing 75kg that would mean 1.5*75kg=110mg. For a female, new to the drug and weighing 75kg that would mean 1*75=75mg. And so on. Start reading here

From personal experience, a good starter dose with MDMA is between 120-140mg if you are new to it. If you have a confirmed and tested 140mg MDMA pill, I would suggesting eating the whole thing at once. It's not a too higher dose that you would freak out (although a first time come-up on MDMA is always intense), and it would give you a good taste of what MDMA can do without feeling underwhelemd.

As a first timer, I woudn't suggest going above 150mg until you are experienced with it and are comfortable with how it feels. The first time I did .2 (a whole euro pill at once) when my tolerance was really low, I was having memory blackouts and everything. It felt amazing, and thankfully I was at home at a party but had I been in public there would have been problems.

Enjoy mate :)

I've done Molly before and I do believe that real ecstasy is an MDMA to, and not an MDA. So if I do get the real pill I'll probably be rolling on the same thing. I just want to experience the difference (if there is one) and see if it's better or not.

There is most certainly a difference! I would suggest researching the two, I'm sure using google it would take you less than 15 minutes to find some similarities and differences. And if I recall correctly both of them were studied by Shulgin and Shulgin in the book "Pihkal" with an awesome experience report.
(If you were referring to MDMA and MDA that is)

^MDA is dosed different than MDMA and has different but similar effects.

He was saying there most certainly is a different between MDA and MDMA, read the last sentence where he said that.

No difference between MDMA in a pill versus MDMA in a powder or crystal form.