• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time taking mephedrone. Any advice is appreciated.

Drugs/Love

Greenlighter
So in one week I will be taking mephedrone at a club. I have been taking MDMA and MDA recreationally in both social and personal environments for over 5 years so I would like to think I have rough idea of how to use a maybe similar drug.
Some tell me MDMA and Meph are identical while others compare it to coke.

So my questions are....

"Are MDMA and Meph identical or even similar? (Oragsmic body high etc...)"

"Is Meph any harder on cardiovascular systems more so than MDMA?"

All tips, tricks and advice are appreciated.

Peace

"Mephedrone" nowadays seems to be an umbrella term for any cathinone known to mankind. The real thing is quite difficult to find, and most vendors are selling substitutes. My advice is to send a sample to a lab (check ecstasydata.org or energycontrol.org).

This is pre ban gear still in its packaging but I have heard that this is the case for most street stuff now.

I find it amazing that someone would be able to store meph for such a long time and resist the urge to take it. Whoever did that has my utmost admiration!

Snorted meph has dopaminergic/stimulating effects (not too different from those of cocaine) and also serotonergic/euphoric/pleasurable effects like those of MDMA.

It has a critical advantage over MDMA, though: you can redose multiple times on meph and still get a rush every time. With MDMA you can usually redose only once or twice, any successive dosing after those first two is wasted (and won't produce any rush)

Well stated, Leolo. The only thing I might add is to be sure to use good lubrication while you jack off ceaselessly to the internet, assuming your mephedrone is real.