View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time taking LSD

UnanimousCash

Bluelighter
I'm thinking about taking lsd for my first time and there are a few things I'm curious about before I do it. I have not done any other drugs except for weed, alcohol, and Phoenix tears. I way around 140 pounds and am six feet tall, so here are my questions:

1: how much should I do? I have read about this and am thinking I'll just take 1 hit for starters, but if you have a better suggestion do tell.

2: should I candy flip my first trip or is that a stupid idea?

3: can I walk around outside or should I just stay inside? I am not super worried about getting a bad trip but I still want to do all I can to avoid one. I'm wondering if I'd be ok to walk around outside if I had a friend or if I'd be more likely to have a bad trip.

Thanks for answering and if you have any other helpful info please share.

1. Are you sure it's LSD and not another chemical? Anyway, don't take more than one tab.

2. Stupid idea, try both drugs on their own first.

3. Probably best to start inside and go outside later if you feel comfortable with that.

Okay thanks a lot, and I am sure that the stuff I'm getting is LSD. I figured that candy flipping was a bad Idea but I figured I'd ask anyway, and I'm probably just going to stay inside when I do it or at least until I've past the peak.

Don't take more than one tab for your first time, and don't be tempted to have another if you don't feel anything, LSD can take a while to come on, I'm talking up to 2 hours, so be patient, try it on its own first, silly to do it with something else first.

I've tried other drugs for the first time in a combination ( first time I tried 2c-b I was already tripping on LSD) and I regret it, you don't get a true experience of the drug unless you take it by itself.

I would just make sure you have somewhere quiet to go, without strangers or people you'll feel uncomfortable tripping around. ( parents etc). So maybe start the trip at home, and if you feel safe, venture outside later in the trip. I usually find just my backyard or local park to be amazing enough :p

Thanks for the advice, my friend who has done shrooms says he doesn't want to move much on them but I have also read that acid makes you more active than shrooms. I'm sure I'll have a great time either way.